Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

/Clap Bioware

DerSchneider
09.24.2017 , 08:03 AM | #1
All french wintraders (even the notorious one) already received their top 3 titles and flairs, but the majority of legit players didn't.
The heck you were doing all this month, bioware? I thought you can't be that hypocritic, but you surprised me again. Bravo.
Nightrain Juggernaut

KevinQCowart
09.24.2017 , 10:18 AM | #2
Bro, you got to stop caring, you know Bioware will never change.

All you are doing is giving yourself gray/thinning hair and high blood pressure.

Just let go.

LeglessChair
09.24.2017 , 10:44 AM | #3
Has anyone sent actual evidence of this wintrading to BW? AFAIK they don't actively police ranked. If bw won't do any legwork on these issues it would be nice if they encouraged people to catch these people and report them on a more regular basis. It would also be nice if the leaderboard data was downloadable at the end of the season so the clever folks could do some of the legwork for them, something as simple as elo/win could add support to various tickets.
Eternal Vanguard Obidion, Powertech on Fire
Clickbait

DerSchneider
09.24.2017 , 12:03 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by KevinQCowart View Post
Bro, you got to stop caring, you know Bioware will never change.

All you are doing is giving yourself gray/thinning hair and high blood pressure.

Just let go.
I stopped caring long ago, it was always known that huge part of top 3 are wintraders. Just so dumb that actual wintraders are getting them first, while devs claim they did some investigation.
Nightrain Juggernaut

yellow_
09.24.2017 , 12:56 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by LeglessChair View Post
Has anyone sent actual evidence of this wintrading to BW? AFAIK they don't actively police ranked. If bw won't do any legwork on these issues it would be nice if they encouraged people to catch these people and report them on a more regular basis. It would also be nice if the leaderboard data was downloadable at the end of the season so the clever folks could do some of the legwork for them, something as simple as elo/win could add support to various tickets.
I always open tickets and encourage others to do the same. And provide as much evidence as I can (not a whole lot you can do in many cases). But it doesn't seem to do much of anything.

Based on this season it would seem you can get away with win trading if you just play enough games legit to look normal and then pay for he-who-must-not-be-named's bot service to top yourself off at the end of the season. So you're not one of those blatantly obvious chumps with like 30+ rating per game played.

More than a couple of the esteemed players on the top of the leaderboard were floundering at about 2k before blowing up about a thousand ELO in only a hundred games or so after a nice french vacation on the mantle of the force. Extremely obvious if you're paying attention but bioware obviously is not and who knows just how much hard proof they require before doing anything. They don't tell us anything.

AlenkaSunaki
09.24.2017 , 01:45 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DerSchneider View Post
All french wintraders (even the notorious one) already received their top 3 titles and flairs, but the majority of legit players didn't.
The heck you were doing all this month, bioware? I thought you can't be that hypocritic, but you surprised me again.
bwhahahahahah swtor this is classic
PURPLE
SLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTH
JUSTIN BIEBER #1 FAN
REKLESSNESS SUPERHOTEGIRLFRND

AlenkaSunaki
09.24.2017 , 01:46 PM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by yellow_ View Post
I always open tickets and encourage others to do the same. And provide as much evidence as I can (not a whole lot you can do in many cases). But it doesn't seem to do much of anything.

Based on this season it would seem you can get away with win trading if you just play enough games legit to look normal and then pay for he-who-must-not-be-named's bot service to top yourself off at the end of the season. So you're not one of those blatantly obvious chumps with like 30+ rating per game played.

More than a couple of the esteemed players on the top of the leaderboard were floundering at about 2k before blowing up about a thousand ELO in only a hundred games or so after a nice french vacation on the mantle of the force. Extremely obvious if you're paying attention but bioware obviously is not and who knows just how much hard proof they require before doing anything. They don't tell us anything.
same thing s7 all the people who got boosts just make it look legit games played wise and dont get wiped
PURPLE
SLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTHSLOTH
JUSTIN BIEBER #1 FAN
REKLESSNESS SUPERHOTEGIRLFRND

Glocko
09.24.2017 , 02:47 PM | #8
Hard to know for sure when dealing with French win traders perhaps it is just instinctive surrendering

Transcendent
09.24.2017 , 04:06 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Glocko View Post
Hard to know for sure when dealing with French win traders perhaps it is just instinctive surrendering
Oooh low blow.

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.

Wimbleton
09.25.2017 , 06:40 AM | #10
I provided video evidence of wintrading. I took the video, watched the sniper obviously throw the game, then edited the video to highlight what I saw because I know they are idiots, then provided them with the edited and original version as well as a report of what I saw.

Crickets.......................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................................

Ok, confirmed, they don't give a kcuf.