Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

I am done with this, given too many chances, was patient, no significant changes

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
I am done with this, given too many chances, was patient, no significant changes

Totemdancer
09.25.2017 , 12:14 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
We get it! You want easy mode. G/L with GW2.
They didn't respond to your first attempt to taunt them. What makes you think they'll respond this time. This behaviour is getting really old. Every thread you try this out on someone. My bet is most people have just used ignore by now so they don't even see it. Good luck talking into a void as more us ignore, just like I'm going to 😉

merovejec
09.25.2017 , 01:45 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by olagatonjedi View Post
We get it! You want easy mode. G/L with GW2.
Judging from what he wrote GW2 does not sound bad.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

Wimbleton
09.25.2017 , 06:37 AM | #13
GW2 is ok, but the community is small, disconnected, the playstyle is very different from SWTOR (dodging is very important) and the story/background is your generic fantasy layout.

To me, it was altogether underwhelming. Not too much different than this game in that sense, tbh.

Thaladan
09.25.2017 , 07:29 AM | #14
PvP is so poor actually that i prefer pve for finishing some achievments during dailies when connected...

diversity in warzones is pathetic, i never seen worst.
it's boring, healing is stupid, skill is low. huttball just needs to diseappear, it's a shame

and solo ranked, lol please, i'll stay decent about biowore.

i stopped PvPing since daily bugs, and i just don't want to PvP anymore right now, i prefer forget that class balancing and all around PvP is a total garbage, and just try to enjoy other aspect/lore of this game....this is really sad for a PvPer like me but it's real.
Elite warlord sorcerer- sniper - powertech

Wimbleton
09.25.2017 , 09:10 AM | #15
WUUUUUUUUT I live for Huttbaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllll lllsssssssssss in my mouf omg.

HB Tryhards are my heros and I REFUSE to kneel during the pregame explanations.

Totemdancer
09.25.2017 , 09:16 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Wimbleton View Post
GW2 is ok, but the community is small, disconnected, the playstyle is very different from SWTOR (dodging is very important) and the story/background is your generic fantasy layout.

To me, it was altogether underwhelming. Not too much different than this game in that sense, tbh.
I do like the weapon/ability setup where abilities change based on what weapons you equip. It really does allow people to fill most roles in the game on any class. It also stops ability bloat and needing 4 task bars just to put them all in.
Dodging is interesting, it adds another element that most other MMO games don't have.
The game might seem small compared to WoW, but it's got infinitately more players than swtor does. The latest Expac for GW2 dropped on the 22nd and the game has so many people in it at the moment.

Wimbleton
09.25.2017 , 09:21 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Totemdancer View Post
I do like the weapon/ability setup where abilities change based on what weapons you equip..
To me thats just a creative way of making a "stance bar" switch or a simple ability bar switch like some games used to make you do with shift 1 and 2 etc.

Totemdancer
09.25.2017 , 12:05 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by Wimbleton View Post
To me thats just a creative way of making a "stance bar" switch or a simple ability bar switch like some games used to make you do with shift 1 and 2 etc.
When some classes can use 4-8 weapons, it certainly does make for some interesting combinations. Especially on those that already have a type of stance bar setup.

light_senshi
09.25.2017 , 03:33 PM | #19
The reason more and more long term supporters seem to be leaving has to do with the consistent empty promises and real lack of content. It's like being told and expecting a banana split only to get a scoop of vanilla: every time.

CKNORTH
09.25.2017 , 07:16 PM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by light_senshi View Post
The reason more and more long term supporters seem to be leaving has to do with the consistent empty promises and real lack of content. It's like being told and expecting a banana split only to get a scoop of vanilla: every time.

Or Napoleon that has Vanilla, Strawberry, and Chocolate!!!

anyhow I am stoked on Getting a MacBook Pro come Black Friday. Sick and tired of Windows 10 and this game. If I cant play it on a My MacBook once I get it. then it isn't worth being played!

Yeah it does suck for those who have been here from the start myself included to see the remaining survivors of Tortanic... but hey there is better stuff out there somewhere. who knows between now and November is when the New games get announced and the boom train gets filled.

Sorry If I seem a bit doom and gloom about SWTOR. but you can only take so many shots to the Whonanu before enough is enough
Pre-Order Knight of the Republic

Don't use this Link it's Borked,
Oh Wait! they UnBorked the link! you must Choose, but Choose Wisely!