Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Swtor at NYCC this year

First BioWare Post First BioWare Post

Darthbaconis
09.22.2017 , 11:27 AM | #1
Hey guys. Has BWA said anything about being at NYCC this year with a community cantina/ I can't find anything on it. Hoping someone here knows

TyonYlle
09.22.2017 , 11:54 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Darthbaconis View Post
Hey guys. Has BWA said anything about being at NYCC this year with a community cantina/ I can't find anything on it. Hoping someone here knows
I don't think anything's posted, yet.
'You killed someone, Mya, you stole a life away from another'.
'I did it for you, Jett, I did it for us. They were just an Imp'.
'Who are you to decide that?'
'I love you, Jett!' // 'I just don't like who you're becoming'. // Continue reading

The-Kaitou-Kid
09.22.2017 , 12:01 PM | #3
They just posted yesterday mentioning a Cantina in New York on the 6th of next month (which is during NYCC, I believe) so I'd say that's a good indication that they'll be there.
"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

EricMusco
09.22.2017 , 01:18 PM | #4 This is the last staff post in this thread.  
Hey folks,

We will absolutely be in NY for another cantina this year. We announced the details last month in a blog post. You can find the details here.

-eric
Eric Musco | Community Manager
Follow us on Twitter @SWTOR | Like us on Facebook
[Contact Us] [Rules of Conduct] [F.A.Q.]

Darthbaconis
09.22.2017 , 04:00 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

We will absolutely be in NY for another cantina this year. We announced the details last month in a blog post. You can find the details here.

-eric
cool thanks. I'm going to NYCC that day so i will try to stop by here as well

darkblubber
09.24.2017 , 02:16 AM | #6
Hi Eric,

will there be any update for the Event section of the website?
http://www.swtor.com/community-events/register
The last registered Event was in 2015 which is a bit outdated

Thanks
Server: T3-M4

Main character: Daemoncaedus - Assassin Tank
Ibombis- OP Heal

Costello
09.24.2017 , 11:07 AM | #7
I'm loathed to drag this thread back from the second page however, it seems its not generated a lot of interest.

At this point, is the Swttor presence going to be another cosplay event like the last one? I'm sure great fun for people attending but for the rest of the players doesn't seem to bring much to the game or do much to advertise the game. I don't suppose there are thousands of people that decide to play an MMO based on the cosplay.

So rather than rend space and organize all this which I can only imagine takes up a lot of time and effort would it not be better just to engage players on the forum and I don't know get out the next roadmap or at least tell people wants going to be in the game come 5.5.

It feels like its maintenance mode, it feels like if there are 3 devs at the event thats the staff until they turn off the lights. So got to ask is this and however much it cost in both time and resources really the best use of what many suspect are almost neither of either that the game has to space. Hell if your putting out expansions and large content updates every patch have a BWCON but the last 6 months (since the last one) hardly seem like they need another cantina event.

xordevoreaux
09.25.2017 , 09:28 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by EricMusco View Post
Hey folks,

-eric
Perpetual cantina codes again this year?
Referral Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/F4XbCd
In English, a leading X on a word is pronounced like a Z. (zorDEVoro).

Rasinator
09.25.2017 , 11:43 AM | #9
Yes Cantina Codes for all unable to make the Event! Please and Thank You Bioware!
Trent
Dragonstone Legacy (Star Forge)
Enter my link in browser. You get rewarded as well as I even as a sub player.
http://www.swtor.com/r/nxRKyW

Eshvara
09.25.2017 , 11:47 AM | #10
I'm quite excited about the next cantina code. I wonder what it'll be.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫