Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

WTS Revan reborn armor set.

QuasSii
09.21.2017 , 11:48 AM | #1
Like the title says i'd like to sell the revan reborn armor set. Pls make an offer on how much you'd like to buy it for.

juliushorst
09.21.2017 , 01:09 PM | #2
1. You have GTN and your fleet chat to make such offers.
2. Noboty here knows what's your server.
3. Being in your shoes I would sit on my goods for some time. Reborn set was on direct sale short time ago, supply is still big and prices low.

TUXs
09.21.2017 , 01:14 PM | #3
5 MILLION credits!!!
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

fishpeople
09.21.2017 , 01:16 PM | #4
Republic credits?

kodrac
09.21.2017 , 01:24 PM | #5
That's nice.
One FREE character transfer -> CLICKY plus 7 days FREE -> FAQ

TUXs
09.21.2017 , 01:57 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by fishpeople View Post
Republic credits?
Well...yeah...but that's only cuz my Imp toons are broke
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)

orangenee
09.21.2017 , 02:01 PM | #7
29 wraid plates.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

QuasSii
09.21.2017 , 03:16 PM | #8
I play on The Red Ecplise. Pls make an offer.

DeVanagloris
09.21.2017 , 03:30 PM | #9
I'm on the Red Eclipse too, somebody was selling a full set of this for 30 mills, and a full set of Marka Ragnos for 35 mills, just a few days ago on the chat.

I offered him 25 mills for the Revan Reborn, he refused. Considering the set had been on sale for 2400 coins just the previous week, it seemed fair.

I'd recommend you to sell the items separately on the gtn, if i recall correctly all the parts together are going for smth like 50 mills total or smth like that, but you gotta be patient.

Otherwise you wont get the best bang for your buck. I'd make an offer if it was the Sith Recluse, but im really not interested in this one. I've spent 15 mills recently on the Bold Hellion set and im not in the mood to spend more.
This is my referral link here:
Referral link
You can get all sort of FREE STUFF!! and GOODIES!! by clicking it, no matter you are new or returning player. You also get 7 DAYS of FREE SUBSCRIPTION!!

jimmorrisson
09.21.2017 , 09:17 PM | #10
After the direct sale, it's a buyer's market for Revan Reborn.
Many purchased an extra set just to resell for credits.