Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Could Arcan have won?

Nefla
09.22.2017 , 09:16 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Tadagyt View Post
This. We won because of Valkorion. His power kept the outlander alive.

...imagine if Arcann marries a force user outlander... their children could be the most powerful beings ever.
Yeah! That baby'll be-oh wait, my Consular is a guy lol

MayhemofChaonus
09.22.2017 , 09:59 PM | #12
...imagine if Arcann marries a force user outlander... their children could be the most powerful beings ever.
That's actually not how Force potency works. Apparently inheriting the Force is not a guarantee, if two powerful Force users have kids then their kids could all be completely Force-blind. However, any kids that do have Force-sensitivity are more likely to have it in abundance, rather than it being a sure thing.

Honestly, considering the power both Arcann, Vaylin, and presumably Thexann as well had. I personally wouldn't be surprised if they owed part of their Force power to Tenebrae's rituals...he is a 1000-year old Sith with a fetish for studying anything and everything related to the Dark Side. No matter how powerful he is the fact that all three of his kids were not just Force-sensitive but demi-gods in their own right makes me think he did a lot more than just have them trained in combat, and after what he did to Vaylin it wouldn't shock me if he performed all manner of dark rituals on Arcann and Thexann either as infants or possibly in the womb. In the latter case Senya's memories were no doubt suppressed or erased.
"The weak will always be victims. That is the way of the universe. The strong take what they want, and the weak suffer at their hands. That is their fate; it is inevitable. Only the strong survive, because only the strong deserve to" - Darth Bane
May the Force forsake you

Eshvara
09.22.2017 , 11:23 PM | #13
This. We won because of Valkorion. His power kept the outlander alive.

My uterus is ready.😱

Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
I think the duel in Chapter 8 wasn't necessarily a good indication of what would happen one way or the other...the Outlander was likely still recovering from carbonite, and right before they got stabbed, they were distracted by that little conversation with Valkorion.

In the second duel, I think that the Outlander holds their own against Arcann, and just like any duel with two very strong Force users, it could have gone either way. The Outlander had gone through more training and learned how to use the Force in a new way, and they had also recovered from their previous battle - so they were lean, mean and ready to fight. At the end of the battle Arcann's clearly not doing well.

And assuming you don't save him, in Chapter 6 of KOTET, Arcann's got a host of new implants and cybernetics, and the Outlander flattens him...and that's without any visible help from Valkorion AND with a very angry Arcann who has a score to settle.
I see you keep mentioning the force, what about the bounty hunter and the smuggler?
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

adormitul
09.23.2017 , 01:42 AM | #14
I went back and looked at the cut scene - nothing like that seems to happen. Vaylin hasn't started bombing the area yet, and the Outlander pretty much annihilates him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XrkBWO6liLo
Yeah that is the fourth battle. I mean the third one on his flagship.

fishpeople
09.23.2017 , 02:08 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
My uterus is ready.😱

I see you keep mentioning the force, what about the bounty hunter and the smuggler?:rak_03:
That made me spit my coffee onto my monitor, thanks for the laugh

They use the 'Force on a budget' ?

TyonYlle
09.23.2017 , 02:14 AM | #16
If we're talking canon? Then no, my smuggler gal should not have been able to beat someone especially skilled as Arcann. In fact, and I know this would NEVER have happened, but I actually wouldn't mind if eventually the PC died, and we're forced to create a new character assuming Bio gave references of the passed MC. Actually, I think this could really work when the alliance falls! Damn it, now look at what y'all have done. You've gone done got me excited at the prospect of something that will never happen!
'You killed someone, Mya, you stole a life away from another'.
'I did it for you, Jett, I did it for us. They were just an Imp'.
'Who are you to decide that?'
'I love you, Jett!' // 'I just don't like who you're becoming'. // Continue reading

IoNonSoEVero
09.23.2017 , 02:34 AM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
My uterus is ready.😱

I see you keep mentioning the force, what about the bounty hunter and the smuggler?
Don't they create their magical Force-inbued assault cannon or rifle with Darth Marr and Satele Shan? So they have some Force mojo happening, too.

Realistically I don't think a non-Force user would have had a chance against either Arcann or Vaylin, though.

adormitul
09.23.2017 , 08:40 AM | #18
Don't they create their magical Force-inbued assault cannon or rifle with Darth Marr and Satele Shan? So they have some Force mojo happening, too.

Realistically I don't think a non-Force user would have had a chance against either Arcann or Vaylin, though.
Yeah you are not really an non force users with an force god that is in you. An force god that can do the following things force lighting, force healing and an force shield that can block an lightsaber.

Yeah you are not and non force user. The moment Valkorian and you shared the same body well you where no longer an non force user.

Sith-Viscera
09.23.2017 , 09:05 AM | #19
I think if there wasn't the constant bickering and power hungry want-a-be take over of daddies throne. I believe that Valkorion and his children could of wiped out any universe they wanted too, as a team & as a Godly Family. Also the Outlander, & by outlander i mean a Force using, Outlander. Because i do not believe this particular storyline JMO, is not for any other class but a force using class. With that said, as strong and powerful in the force being Dark or Light sideded as our Force Using outlander was, they're still no match to win against a Godly Family.

I think in a "REAL-LIFE" scenario Valkorion and his kids would of all ended the alliances reign in one big simultaneous wave of their hands. Then went back and bickered with one another over to let the sun shine in their Galaxy or not.

JMO.........
Referral link, Use it, don't use it. It's what ever. But if you do, Thank You.
http://www.swtor.com/r/22Ct9G

IoNonSoEVero
09.23.2017 , 10:11 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Sith-Viscera View Post
I think if there wasn't the constant bickering and power hungry want-a-be take over of daddies throne. I believe that Valkorion and his children could of wiped out any universe they wanted too, as a team & as a Godly Family. Also the Outlander, & by outlander i mean a Force using, Outlander. Because i do not believe this particular storyline JMO, is not for any other class but a force using class. With that said, as strong and powerful in the force being Dark or Light sideded as our Force Using outlander was, they're still no match to win against a Godly Family.

I think in a "REAL-LIFE" scenario Valkorion and his kids would of all ended the alliances reign in one big simultaneous wave of their hands. Then went back and bickered with one another over to let the sun shine in their Galaxy or not.

JMO.........
Vaylin alone could have done, IMHO, if she had been left to her own potential and not conditioned. I fully believe that the real reason Valkorion sent her away to be tortured and driven mad, and had her power curtailed, was not because she was completely out of control...but because she actually would have had the power to take him down.