Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

HK 55 bonus mission???

Peterwilk
09.19.2017 , 04:40 PM | #1
Hej guys just want to ask is is possible to get The bonus mission Shrouds of memory now days or its a Dead end?

Toraak
09.19.2017 , 04:53 PM | #2
That chapter was a subscriber reward if you remained a Suscriber from day X to day Y. If you weren't a sub for that entire time, you can't get access to it. ( I forget the exact dates, but it was something along the lines of Jan 2016-August 1st 2016)
Referral Link: www.swtor.com/r/Q4Tp3P

Peterwilk
09.20.2017 , 05:17 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by Toraak View Post
That chapter was a subscriber reward if you remained a Suscriber from day X to day Y. If you weren't a sub for that entire time, you can't get access to it. ( I forget the exact dates, but it was something along the lines of Jan 2016-August 1st 2016)
So its NOT possible to get that quest, Damn shame.....

Mubrak
09.20.2017 , 08:18 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Peterwilk View Post
So its NOT possible to get that quest, Damn shame.....
Well, your character only has a brief cameo at the end; the rest of the time you would play HK-55 just like everyone who put the quest on Youtube.

Now, IF Bioware had told us that we would also get a companion and a personnel decoration, I might not have let my sub lapse during that time; no regrets about the chapter itself, though.
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!

http://www.swtor.com/r/rszTdG

Sinhammer
09.20.2017 , 11:52 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
Well, your character only has a brief cameo at the end; the rest of the time you would play HK-55 just like everyone who put the quest on Youtube.

Now, IF Bioware had told us that we would also get a companion and a personnel decoration, I might not have let my sub lapse during that time; no regrets about the chapter itself, though.
What personnel decoration? I have HK-55 and the letter saying I had access blah blah but I didn't receive any special decoration that I'm aware of.
He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.
----Darth Wolfhammer Hellstorm of Star Forge----

SteveTheCynic
09.21.2017 , 02:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Sinhammer View Post
What personnel decoration? I have HK-55 and the letter saying I had access blah blah but I didn't receive any special decoration that I'm aware of.
Spoiler
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

SteveTheCynic
09.21.2017 , 10:28 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Spoiler
Oh, sorry, forgot to mention: you have to run the mission and make certain choices that I don't remember what they were.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.