Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Central servers

JLVogt
09.18.2017 , 07:34 PM | #1
It would be nice if there were some central state servers because I keep getting booted from all 4 servers that i play on and it's rare that i even get to play more than 30 mins or less. If you don't believe me just check my log in entries to find out...The servers i play on are 2 in the west coast The Harbinger, Begeren Colony and 2 in the east coast Jedi Covenant, The shadowlands

October
09.18.2017 , 07:37 PM | #2
I'm not sure it was necessary to create five threads on the matter.

kcirevamnalyd
09.23.2017 , 07:52 AM | #3
Not sure where in the central US you are located I'm in South Dakota, but I've played from launch (off & on the last year). Never had an issue with being kicked from servers and I played on all of them at times, yes all 8 US servers and even the 3 English Euro servers. No problems with log in and long play sessions. I recommend checking you rig and internet systems/setting.
Not All Heroes Use the Force.

Ibokagain
10.20.2017 , 07:46 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by kcirevamnalyd View Post
Not sure where in the central US you are located I'm in South Dakota, but I've played from launch (off & on the last year). Never had an issue with being kicked from servers and I played on all of them at times, yes all 8 US servers and even the 3 English Euro servers. No problems with log in and long play sessions. I recommend checking you rig and internet systems/setting.
Agree with above

Renata_Roselli
10.20.2017 , 08:24 PM | #5
You probably need to flush your DNS cache.