Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Top 3 titles...

blunite
09.19.2017 , 01:55 PM | #11
Do you really think BW cares?

DerSchneider
09.19.2017 , 07:20 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
Funny, as a developer that would be the first thing I look for because it will have a more obvious footprint in the database.

Also because when you find one you get 8 culprits in one find.
What about queue syncing with hacker on a dead faction? How to track this?
Nightrain Juggernaut

merovejec
09.20.2017 , 01:39 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Foambreaker View Post
Funny, as a developer that would be the first thing I look for because it will have a more obvious footprint in the database.

Also because when you find one you get 8 culprits in one find.
It is very very tricky. Like I said, there are those who just drop down from spawn and the other kill them, resulting in a fast victory (even without components or cxp cause of fast win) where one side didnt even do damage. Then you can really have 8 ppl that transfer to a dead server to solo que up against each other, even can be all one faction and just 2 or 3 of them actually want the rating so they play it for real but still letting the few chose ppl win.
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Beaten the game?

Elusive_Thing
09.21.2017 , 01:30 AM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by DerSchneider View Post
What about queue syncing with hacker on a dead faction? How to track this?
Or just plain getting loads of matches with wintraders or whatever. The checking process must be pretty daunting.

Vampirios
09.23.2017 , 09:36 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by blunite View Post
Do you really think BW cares?
They certainly do not care at all. Only thing BW cares about in this game is selling us cartel items. There's so many cartel items and such little content its appalling.
Tequila, Gunslinger on FireZerkonis/Micu Yolanda Be'cool/TequžlaXeyron

<Cantina Band>

Transcendent
09.23.2017 , 01:40 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by merovejec View Post
It is very very tricky. Like I said, there are those who just drop down from spawn and the other kill them, resulting in a fast victory (even without components or cxp cause of fast win) where one side didnt even do damage.
Well that'll make the new season a complete nightmare then, because if players literally go into matches to farm UC and don't care about rating, then that'll look like they are deliberately feeding ranking to other players.

How are they going to counter for that change due to this stupid gearing system?

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.