If you need a tool to calculate personal conquest...

Aderes

I made conquest calculators and I'm updating them to 5.0. I posted them in Community Content, because I didn't see any other place appropriate to post them: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9416742#post9416742

Have fun using them, they've been helpful to me and my guild in figuring the easiest ways for us to achieve personals and more.

I have more tools, and I'll be posting them eventually. Just trying to share. :)

Edited by Aderes

IIRC if you're in a guild ( with a guild ship?) you can amass points towards the personal goal, which most weeks is 20K points.

Each week, the points allocation changes, so it might focus on operations, PvP, bounties, or crafting for instance.

There are rewards available for competing the target. Credits, CXP, decos, rare crafting materials and CXP.

If you invade a planet with a bonus, you can accrue points at faster rate, similarly if you have a number of strongholds unlocked and decorated.

If you're in an active guild, you can compete for a top-10 placement for a certain planet, which has additional rewards. - And if you choose carefully, this is achievable even with a handful of guild members with several characters each.

If you look at your mission tab ( default 'L') there is a tab on the right which shows the bonus activities.

A more detailed breakdown is shown on Dulfy: HERE /

IIRC if you're in a guild ( with a guild ship?) you can amass points towards the personal goal, which most weeks is 20K points.

Each week, the points allocation changes, so it might focus on operations, PvP, bounties, or crafting for instance.

There are rewards available for competing the target. Credits, CXP, decos, rare crafting materials and CXP.

If you invade a planet with a bonus, you can accrue points at faster rate, similarly if you have a number of strongholds unlocked and decorated.

If you're in an active guild, you can compete for a top-10 placement for a certain planet, which has additional rewards. - And if you choose carefully, this is achievable even with a handful of guild members with several characters each.

If you look at your mission tab ( default 'L') there is a tab on the right which shows the bonus activities.

A more detailed breakdown is shown on Dulfy: HERE /

hey, thanks for the effort, but... it is all IF you're in a guild. I saw that already in conquest tab when Conquests were introduced. What I don't get is "personal conquest" -this implies some non-guild solo effort?

Anyway, I'll look up dulfy. Shame this isn't explained here on official website. or is it somewhere?

hey, thanks for the effort, but... it is all IF you're in a guild. I saw that already in conquest tab when Conquests were introduced. What I don't get is "personal conquest" -this implies some non-guild solo effort?

Anyway, I'll look up dulfy. Shame this isn't explained here on official website. or is it somewhere?

Personal conquest goal is exactly that: Personal. You do not NEED to be in a guild to achieve personal conquest goal.

The benefit of being in a guild is that the guild "invades" a planet and you get bonuses to conquest points meaning that you can achieve personal goal by doing less.

Furthermore, if you are in guild and your guild makes the top ten, you get an additional reward.

Lastly, if your guild wins the planet they invade, you get a title (conqueror of X) and you get one step closer to the "galactic conqueror" title.

Edited by psandak

that's cool.

if you could explain to me what the heck is personal conquest and what do I do with it?

I thought conquests were kinda guild thing... But if it is something I can do without a guild I'd try it

Personal Conquest is a kind of mini-game. Conquest itself is a guild-warsy concept SWTOR added for guild competition (kind of).

Personal conquest gives you some limited rewards and you can achieve it outside of a guild.

You get a Gathering Lockbox, 25k Credit Voucher, Strategic Resource Matrices and Jawa Scrap and Parts.

Now, while you can certainly do it outside a guild, the only bonus to personal conquest will be from your Stronghold Bonus. There are bonuses from your guild's invasion declaration that will improve your point score towards personal conquest.

Also, as far as Jawa stuff is concerned, you will only get Jawa Scrap and Parts. You won't get Jawa Junk unless you are guilded and your guild is in the top 10.

Hope that helps :)

Edited by Aderes

TY for highlighting this. I've been a guild member since day 1, so wasn't 100% sure if it was 'guild only' or whether it could be done without.

I made conquest calculators and I'm updating them to 5.0. I posted them in Community Content, because I didn't see any other place appropriate to post them: http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?p=9416742#post9416742

Have fun using them, they've been helpful to me and my guild in figuring the easiest ways for us to achieve personals and more.

I have more tools, and I'll be posting them eventually. Just trying to share. :)

Wow...very awesome!!! Thank you!!!