Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

Would your rating remind the same?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Would your rating remind the same?

Lundorff's Avatar


Lundorff
09.17.2017 , 07:47 AM | #1
Lets say you play 50 solo ranked matches and you win 25 and lose 25. And lets say your rating is 1200 after this.

You then proceeds to play an additional 950 matches to make it an even 1000, and of those you win half and lose half. Would your rating still be 1200?

DavidAtkinson's Avatar


DavidAtkinson
09.17.2017 , 08:01 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
Lets say you play 50 solo ranked matches and you win 25 and lose 25. And lets say your rating is 1200 after this.

You then proceeds to play an additional 950 matches to make it an even 1000, and of those you win half and lose half. Would your rating still be 1200?
no... if your initial rating is 1200... u will go down to 900 or below if you keep losing. However at the end of the season 1200 will be your highest earned rating.

Lundorff's Avatar


Lundorff
09.17.2017 , 08:21 AM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by DavidAtkinson View Post
no... if your initial rating is 1200... u will go down to 900 or below if you keep losing. However at the end of the season 1200 will be your highest earned rating.
Even if you win the other half? I am saying 475 wins and 475 loses from rating 1200.

DavidAtkinson's Avatar


DavidAtkinson
09.17.2017 , 08:24 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
Even if you win the other half? I am saying 475 wins and 475 loses from rating 1200.
I don't really know... that. But it's very unlikely that you'll end up with the same ammount of wins and losses anyway...

supertimtaf's Avatar


supertimtaf
09.17.2017 , 09:36 AM | #5
From what I've seen, you'll gain more rating if you win against players that have higher ratings than you. You'll win less rating if you keep farming the same guys over and over. The same applies when you lose. It's less "hard" to lose against high rated players than losing agains some random guy with 1k rating.... Although I'm not certain if this still work like this.
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

benmas's Avatar


benmas
09.17.2017 , 12:14 PM | #6
well...probably not.

for it to stay at 1200 you would have to be gaining and losing the same amount of rating each time (lets say +10 and -10) problem is it is possible to get +18 then -12 or +8 then -20.
waythuk/clortork/bencat/zibak/nex/harrkov/sabotte
sagrtar/biggreenbeam/maseddheed/cyrenic/alr/zbak
The Red Eclipse-->Darth Malgus
<take a seat>

merovejec's Avatar


merovejec
09.19.2017 , 12:35 AM | #7
Depends on who you will be up against. In general you can get +50 rating in one match if the ppl in your group have like 900 rating and you have 1200 but you beat a team full of 2k rating ppl (which is unlikely but possible). So depends on matches.

You lose rating also fast if you lose against low rating ppl, so depends on others rating.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

Elusive_Thing's Avatar


Elusive_Thing
09.21.2017 , 01:39 AM | #8
Too many variables. If you first lose 475 in a row, then make an epic comeback, you'd almost certainly go above 1200 and vice versa. Enemy ratings, your team's ratings and the order of wins and losses all matter. You would, however, have only a tiny chance of being precisely 1200 rated after those 1000 games.