Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Can anyone playing Dragon Age explain the Keep to me?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Off-Topic
Can anyone playing Dragon Age explain the Keep to me?

Eshvara
09.24.2017 , 11:40 PM | #11
Glad you're trying dragon age! Although I only played inquisition, I loved it. And I've fallen in love with the characters so many times!!!
I'd like to try the others too but, the combat style it has doesn't appeal to me
I'm still praying EA wants to do a remake, but yeah.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

CloudCastle
09.25.2017 , 06:29 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Glad you're trying dragon age! Although I only played inquisition, I loved it. And I've fallen in love with the characters so many times!!!
I'd like to try the others too but, the combat style it has doesn't appeal to me
I'm still praying EA wants to do a remake, but yeah.
Yeah, I had a hard time getting used to the combat in Origens. Watching the action pass by in split second increments with long pauses in between felt odd. I was probably half-way through the game before I figured out how to get my rogue to backstab. I enjoyed the Allistair romance but I had to read spoilers in order to make sure my noble lady dwarf got her happy ending.

I played a male character for my first DA2 play through, which up until then is something I have never done before in any game. (Usually my first run is as a female. Doing male again now though in Inquisition.) I loved that DA2 let you choose your character's personality and tone by color-coding their responses! I also liked the combat much more. I didn't have to rely on pausing it all the time and my rogue had some really fun, flashy moves. It helped too that he had Watcher X's voice. (The female Hawke has the agent's voice!)