Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Sever PVP

JediMasterJav
09.15.2017 , 10:23 AM | #1
Dear partners,
A query would like to know in which server the Republic have a good PVP, I am currently in the Covenant Jedi but the republic is very bad in PVP, I would like to change and if you can tell me where there are Latin guilds will thank you.

A hug to all,

Regards,

omaan
09.15.2017 , 10:38 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by JediMasterJav View Post
Dear partners,
A query would like to know in which server the Republic have a good PVP, I am currently in the Covenant Jedi but the republic is very bad in PVP, I would like to change and if you can tell me where there are Latin guilds will thank you.

A hug to all,

Regards,

After tonnes of transfers i found it... the best server where reps are FULLY DOMINATING is t3m4. Even though i dont know german but i win almost all games on my rep toons there. All the others are hardly dominated by imps. On ebon hawk though imps are slightly dominating but reps are still not bad

Aeneas_Falco
09.15.2017 , 01:33 PM | #3
Ebon Hawk, which like Jedi Covenant is an Eastern Standard Time server. Assuming that is the region you are playing from EH would probably be your best bet. It's also much more populated than Jedi Covenant now, being second only to Harbinger out of the North American servers, and with a fairly active PVP population.

Although Reps don't dominate as heavily as they do T3M4, they still win the majority of the time. My experience is that the Republic wins probably 2 out of every 3 warzone matches on average and that Imps generally do a poorer job of playing objectives even when the teams are fairly evenly matched in damage, protection, and healing.

I don't have any characters in full BiS yet and haven't stepped foot in ranked because of it, despite invites, so I can't really speak about ranked on EH. Considering the number of tells I get for ranked though I would guess it's fairly active.