Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer
×

(Story Suggestion) Arcann, Nathema & Vaylin

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion > Suggestion Box
(Story Suggestion) Arcann, Nathema & Vaylin

gamephil's Avatar


gamephil
10.05.2017 , 08:02 AM | #141
Quote: Originally Posted by pazzakey View Post
Bioware seem to be favouring flashpoints at the moment. Why not present it in the OP that way? it might fit more with their style of future content.
That makes a lot of sense, and as for getting another companion, they already have the system for getting the stronghold from flashpoints, why not a companion?

Edit: Oh, and I forgot the killer satellites, they've already done it. And for more generic companions. I'd prefer it to be more like the train, where if I'm understanding right you can play on solo/story mode, though.

I'd prefer a revived Vaylin and/or DS!Arcann to be part of the unfolding story, but gaining them from a flashpoint is a start, and doesn't mean they CAN'T be. But, honestly, I don't think her following me around and shouting, "You think you're winning, I love it!" at the mobs would ever get old, even if that's all.

Paulsutherland's Avatar


Paulsutherland
10.05.2017 , 09:50 AM | #142
You mean like 'Crisis of Umbara' ? Run it X times to get the stronghold / pink dinosaur?

gamephil's Avatar


gamephil
10.05.2017 , 11:11 AM | #143
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
You mean like 'Crisis of Umbara' ? Run it X times to get the stronghold / pink dinosaur?
Yeah, like that. I don't mind going in with a team, and I know that some people were taking on the full satellite flashpoints solo, but if this were going to be an fp instead of a bonus chapter it would be nice for it to be something anyone can do that wants to without hair pulling.

gamephil's Avatar


gamephil
10.05.2017 , 11:15 AM | #144
Random thought: I've seen a few people ask for a Senya romance. Seems good to me, but I can't get passed the idea that, however much she may have felt it had to be done, dating the person that shot or impaled her daughter seems a bit off. Perhaps such a thing could start if the PC sacrificed part of their life force to save Vaylin.

I think there was something mentioned earlier in the thread for Arcann, too, but I couldn't find it.

Blackvinils's Avatar


Blackvinils
10.05.2017 , 11:40 AM | #145
Quote: Originally Posted by gamephil View Post
Yeah, like that. I don't mind going in with a team, and I know that some people were taking on the full satellite flashpoints solo, but if this were going to be an fp instead of a bonus chapter it would be nice for it to be something anyone can do that wants to without hair pulling.
Flashpoint with different endings - its sounds great!
----------------------------
The developers already responded positively to numerous requests of players to romance with Arcann, so, maybe with time, they will agreed to this idea too?



#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

Paulsutherland's Avatar


Paulsutherland
10.05.2017 , 11:53 AM | #146
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackvinils View Post
Flashpoint with different endings - its sounds great!
----------------------------
The developers already responded positively to numerous requests of players to romance with Arcann, so, maybe with time, they will agreed to this idea too?



#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin
If I understand it right, it would be something along the lines of, do X flashpoint Y times to get enough Z marks to unlock a cutscene to gain a Vaylin (or DS Arcann) companion.

-

*fingers crossed* you never know, it never hurts to ask.

Paulsutherland's Avatar


Paulsutherland
10.06.2017 , 05:14 AM | #147
This what you mean by flashpoint? (Put in spoiler boxes so you don't have a wall of text in your face)

Flashpoint Version

Third Battle of Odessen
Spoiler

Attack on Nathema
Spoiler

Conclusion
Spoiler

Blackvinils's Avatar


Blackvinils
10.06.2017 , 08:04 AM | #148
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
This what you mean by flashpoint? (Put in spoiler boxes so you don't have a wall of text in your face)

Flashpoint Version

Third Battle of Odessen
Spoiler

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Correction

Spoiler


Question
Spoiler

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Attack on Nathema
Spoiler

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Correction

Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Conclusion
Spoiler


---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Correction

Spoiler



Question

Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its AWESOME!!! You made a big job, Paul
--------
Give me some time and I think, what here it is possible to add or correct

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin

pazzakey's Avatar


pazzakey
10.06.2017 , 09:08 AM | #149
Sounds good to me. Player walkers in Flashpoints? Hell yeah!
Harbinger - RIP

Paulsutherland's Avatar


Paulsutherland
10.06.2017 , 09:14 AM | #150
Quote: Originally Posted by Blackvinils View Post
Its AWESOME!!! You made a big job, Paul
--------
Give me some time and I think, what here it is possible to add or correct

#Arcann,Nathema&Vaylin
Likely in whatever the Alliance is using as a morgue or place to store all the corpses. I doubt there was time to do anything with them as the fleet goes into Skynet mode immediately after the Vaylin fight in Chapter 8.

-

Assuming future flashpoints are going to work the say way as the Umbara one - something like that yes.