Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Being able to use all compainions for crafting

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
Being able to use all compainions for crafting

rpettengill
09.13.2017 , 09:35 PM | #1
Its frustrating to only use a few companions at a time to be able to craft when there are so many that you can get through the story being able to use them all and also having more missions to send your companions out on will make it more efficent to craft and make it more worth while getting them all to 50 instead of just 8 of them it being all that you can use right now.

Vercundus
09.14.2017 , 02:02 AM | #2
First of all, use punctuation in your sentence to make it more readable so we can actually make any sense of what you are trying to say.

If my decoder is working properly, you want to have more than 8 companions able to craft and run missions? While you might think this is better for you and you have a feeling that you will be a better crafter, you are wrong. This is the same limit for all of us. And please mind that in these requests, overall gain is less then personal gain. There are enough serious crafters out here that would diminish your gain by being more profitable.

Short answer, no. It is not a good idea.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

psandak
09.14.2017 , 02:31 PM | #3
Vercundus and i are in complete agreement.

all too often players make suggestions without thinking globally; they think "X would be great...for me," but not "what would be the consequences if everyone had this?"
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date