Nathema

Crefelder

Hi and special greetings to our Game Designers,

normally i'm only at the German Forum, but I've heard, that there is nobody reading, what's posted.

So, somewhere i read about, that for future planing the customer will be heard? Then please, hear me ;)

I have one whish, because i'm thinking it is a very cool place to do some Daylies. PvP or flash points -Nathema. I'm fascinated of this place, and i'm sure, it's the right place for some specially action.

Greetings

Cre

Maybe it's time to do the impossible and bring back life to Nathema!

*places Darth Marr's and Vaylin's body on Nathema* Let's do this!

Step 1: We'll need to pick a planet to sacrifice in order for this to work

Step 2: Do the 'Ziost Healing Trance' to said planet.

Step 3: Send the heal buffs to Nathema

Step 4: ???

Step 5: Darth Marr lives!

Serious mode on: the part of the map as your approaching the building could make for a nice pvp map. (the ruins sorta area)

Dailies wise - I think it would just be a Ziost.2 ... Scan some stuff, kill those hooded figures?

EDIT: Story idea - ... go raid Valkorians vault? He may of had some other cool goodies down there! :D

Edited by Paulsutherland

I was ABSOLUTELY fascinated by Nathema. It is by far the best location showed during all KotFE/ET, a charming atmosphere, haunted voices and the void pulling you in. The lifeless, endless desert was just hypnotizing to look at, and i found myself wishing to venture into it and explore it.

Nathema calls you like a siren, it attracts you with its deadly beauty only to absorb you and consume you. Full of colors and life in the past, under its infinite sands lay the rests of what was a vibrant, colorful and thriving civilization. All that emptyness, all that death is only an eternal reminder that nothing lasts forever, that all empires fall, all living things die, and everything that has a beginning, also has an end.

Forget about the facility; if you are in Nathema, go a bit beyond the path limit, there is a desertic area towards the edge of the map. Go there, stare at the pale, depressing sun reflecting its ghastly light on the lifeless sands of Nathema. Listen carefully, closely, the whispers of the void calling you, starving for your life essence, promising an endless and empty dream, seducing you into oblivion.

Tatooine was my favorite planet, but after 1 minute on Nathema it quickly took its place. I truly wish a future expansion or flashpoint could take place there.

It is a piece of art, the kind of planet which scares you but also lures you into its secrets, whispering a past of life and glory, and a future of death and nothingness.

This is the problem. The art designers spend all this time giving us gorgeous locales but then the rest of BW basement division never use them more than once.

That planet we go to help the mandos on in chapter XIV of KotFE is another one. Darvannis, that's what I was thinking of. Praise Google.

Edited by orangenee

It's a neat place all right. I agree with Paul...if the Emperor can suck the life out of a planet, surely we can unsuck it...:D I mean...y'know, if we all pooled our Force powers, we might be able to bring it back. And yes, definitely think Darth Marr should be included in that ritual. :)

It's a neat place all right. I agree with Paul...if the Emperor can suck the life out of a planet, surely we can unsuck it...:D I mean...y'know, if we all pooled our Force powers, we might be able to bring it back. And yes, definitely think Darth Marr should be included in that ritual. :)

Needs more Quinn in it. Quinn makes everything live.

Obligatory #MarrReborn #FreeMalgus as well.

This is the problem. The art designers spend all this time giving us gorgeous locales but then the rest of BW basement division never use them more than once.

That planet we go to help the mandos on in chapter XIV of KotFE is another one. Darvannis, that's what I was thinking of. Praise Google.

The Scum and Villany operation is set there-Darvannis, so that was some recycled assets. But agree so much potential for replayable content areas like Zakuul, anthem, nathema, other parts of Iokath (from early Ch 4), etc.

Edited by bdatt

It's pretty dangerous sending anyone to Nathema - the only reason we survived it last time is because Valkorian protected our minds from the evil dark forces at work there.

The Horizon Guard didn't seem that distracted by it when they went their with Vaylin.

*takes off shirt*

I'm ready, do your worst ... force!

In one of their past live streams, they said they would consider making daily areas out of some of the places we only visit once, referring to both Iokath and Nathema at the time. Of course, the Iokath daily area happened.

They might already consider that commitment fullfilled since Iokath was made into a daily area (although in my personal opinion, they did a horrible job with the Iokath daily area, but that's a whole other discussion).

Still, I would love a Nathema daily area. There is potential there that I hope they don't waste, either in the form of just not doing it or doing a daily area for Nathema but being lazy about it (kinda like Iokath).

Edited by SolarSaenz

I was ABSOLUTELY fascinated by Nathema. It is by far the best location showed during all KotFE/ET, a charming atmosphere, haunted voices and the void pulling you in. The lifeless, endless desert was just hypnotizing to look at, and i found myself wishing to venture into it and explore it.

Nathema calls you like a siren, it attracts you with its deadly beauty only to absorb you and consume you. Full of colors and life in the past, under its infinite sands lay the rests of what was a vibrant, colorful and thriving civilization. All that emptyness, all that death is only an eternal reminder that nothing lasts forever, that all empires fall, all living things die, and everything that has a beginning, also has an end.

Forget about the facility; if you are in Nathema, go a bit beyond the path limit, there is a desertic area towards the edge of the map. Go there, stare at the pale, depressing sun reflecting its ghastly light on the lifeless sands of Nathema. Listen carefully, closely, the whispers of the void calling you, starving for your life essence, promising an endless and empty dream, seducing you into oblivion.

Tatooine was my favorite planet, but after 1 minute on Nathema it quickly took its place. I truly wish a future expansion or flashpoint could take place there.

It is a piece of art, the kind of planet which scares you but also lures you into its secrets, whispering a past of life and glory, and a future of death and nothingness.

No way to say it better ;)

^^

If you can master the force here, the rest of the galaxy would be Childs play in comparison.

Needs more Quinn in it. Quinn makes everything live.

Obligatory #MarrReborn #FreeMalgus as well.

Quinn's the man all right. :D He's like a walking midichlorian...

of LOVE!!!!!

:jawa_evil:

Great idea! We can sacrifice Quinn to bring the planet back to life! :D I'll even let him live on a character so I can sacrifice him. :csw_jabbapet:

Sorry.... couldn't resist. ;)

Well said. :)

But I'm also curious on how it used to look like. From Lord Dramath, he said it used to be a lush Sith planet. Sith planets always have this dark look, but for once I would like a Sith planet. With rainbows XD

Maybe there could be like an archeological search? I remember one point Lana said about how all life was gone but there were physical remnants. That's not gonna be for everyone, but Nathema was a chilling place ... that was only available once....

I have been running Zoist dailies every day due to the awesome CXP bonus bug and heck that planet is grey. Not sure we really need another planet that looks like that.

On the other hand if they have the assets already and can easily make some content then why not. I haven't heard much positive about Iokath dailies however so I guess it really needs to be planned out well to make it fun and rewarding.