Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

So what choices do you always make?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore > Spoilers
So what choices do you always make?

Mindelmatrix
09.04.2017 , 11:27 AM | #1
Regardless of the path you are on, are there certain choices you always make for your character?
Friend referral for extra few days sub: http://www.swtor.com/r/72MTpQ

"I am not cute. I am deadly"

orangenee
09.04.2017 , 11:32 AM | #2
No. The choices I make depend on what sort of personality I have in mind for my character no matter how boneheaded some of them are.

So while I will make some of the same choices with different characters it will be because that's the choice my character would make, not me.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

IoNonSoEVero
09.04.2017 , 02:13 PM | #3
I tend to play characters that are pretty much aligned the same way. I honestly can't stomach making some of the crueler choices, even if it's just a game, but I don't think I'd like my characters if they went all righteous Jedi. In KOTFE/KOTET I've made different choices but:

1. They always kill Saresh, Senya, Arcann and Scorpio
2. They never let Kaliyo blow up the Spire
3. They always take the Peacekeeper role
4. They always romance Lana and are super nice to her.

In the vanilla stories, my characters are always very nice to the companions who are nice to *them* and never romance anyone, because I find the vanilla romance options for women really boring (and only straight). The only three other "always" decisions that come to mind, though, are that they will always kill the Jedi and Darth Baras in the Sith Warrior Story and will always choose Khem Val over Zash in the Sith Inquisitor story.

devilkat
09.04.2017 , 11:05 PM | #4
My SW always end up being LS because I think it's funny to turn a Jedi master to the dark side by being nice to him. And confusing the Jedi he sends after you is fun, too. A lot of my characters end up being LS just because I can't stand how nasty you have to be to go DS. Tried it once with an IA and only managed to get to dark alignment 3. Jedi, though, I can't stand to have really high on the LS. Too goody, goody for my tastes. The one choice that is pretty much universal across all of my playthroughs is ramming Darth Marr's ship into the Eternal Fleet. If I'm going, I'm taking them with me.
"My last partner didn't complain nearly this much"
"Your last partner got CRUSHED to death"
"AND NEVER ONCE COMPLAINED ABOUT IT"

Eshvara
09.05.2017 , 02:45 AM | #5
I always save Arcann and Senya. I tried not to once, but I just couldn't, so I deleted that toon.
They never romance Theron or Lana, not interested in the slightest.
I can't think of any others at this time.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

Khaleijo
09.05.2017 , 12:18 PM | #6
I always keep the engineers on the Esseles alive and leave the ambassador behind.
Freund werben, 7 Tage Probeabo: www.swtor.com/r/GJhHrY

QueenVictoriaII
09.05.2017 , 01:41 PM | #7
I always - ALWAYS - stop that generator thing in Chapter 3 of KotFE. None of my three (soon to be four) characters have chosen to ignore it.

All of my Sith Warriors remove Vette's collar. Some have varying reasons to do that, but I can't help it - I think it's wrong, so my characters sort of end up thinking that way, too.
hey look a referral link!!

"I became a starship captain so I wouldn't have to do homework."

Schoock
09.05.2017 , 02:00 PM | #8
I never, ever, under no circumstance whatsoever, take an LS choice.
Faction imbalance is the scientific term for saying player skills mature at a later age than that of the intended audience of a certain faction.

Ne'laa & other Mentally Challenged from The Red Eclipse - Gone for good

Shayddow
09.05.2017 , 05:03 PM | #9
I always take Vette's collar off, even with my Dark Side Vs.
I always save Arcann and Senya, even with my Dark Side V. So far. This might change for some of my chars that have yet to go all the way thru Kotfe.
I always keep Valkorian/Vitiate's Dad in the Holocron, even with my Light side Vs.
Shekkel,70 Nimrossa, 70 |Ebon Hawk
Shassella, 70 Barzella, 70 | Begeran
Adonnah, 70 Kydosh, 70 |Harbinger
Tashha, 70 Svgon, 70

Mindelmatrix
09.06.2017 , 09:17 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by Shayddow View Post
I always take Vette's collar off, even with my Dark Side Vs.
Same here. I would deny her the first time if I'm going Dark, but I'd remove it before it gets sad.
Friend referral for extra few days sub: http://www.swtor.com/r/72MTpQ

"I am not cute. I am deadly"