Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Romance with Lord Scourge

Dracofish
09.05.2017 , 07:18 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by ForceOfFinland View Post
Thank you for replies, guys, i can tell that i feel much more optimistic after them! I ll go to Suggestion forum and claim it. Hopefully it ll become reality soon, so i can have my red guy lover! Naughty, naaaughty isnt it!?
Also i have seen some girls playing this game, but i still think they are pretty rare. Would like to meet them more often, even among my friends in real life (who sometimes mock me when i say that i play mmo ), but time will show whats the destiny.
I think there's more girls here than you realize. Last I read, something like 40% of BioWare's fans are females. And I can tell you from a fanfiction standpoint, most writers are female.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

ForceOfFinland
09.05.2017 , 07:31 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post
I think there's more girls here than you realize. Last I read, something like 40% of BioWare's fans are females. And I can tell you from a fanfiction standpoint, most writers are female.
Thats pretty surprising! My gaming experience is different. In the whole SW "carrier" i met only few girls in in-game chat. Maybe not few, but also not more then 20. In every guild where i was member, more then 90% were male.
Anyway, it really doesnt bother me, hehe, especially not the fact that lord Scourge is male too!
...May the Force be with BitRaider...

Dracofish
09.05.2017 , 07:32 AM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by ForceOfFinland View Post
Thats pretty surprising! My gaming experience is different. In the whole SW "carrier" i met only few girls in in-game chat. Maybe not few, but also not more then 20. In every guild where i was member, more then 90% were male.
Anyway, it really doesnt bother me, hehe, especially not the fact that lord Scourge is male too!
A lot of times you don't even know who is on the other end of a keyboard. My b/f plays a lot of female characters, and I know a lot of women play male characters.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

mandiemarr
09.05.2017 , 08:43 AM | #14
Have the DEVs' givin a reason why players have to beg for a male force romance? All the base force user were romances for male. Makeb the romance was male force user-male . Revan no male force user. Intro Koth and Theran non force user. Flirts all the up to Iokath only female force user. Did DEVs' were explain why female toons have no flirts/encounters at all(excluding smuggler and agent). Female Jedi none until Doc, Sith Warrior none until Quinn(why didn't Sith female get a second option the male toon did? ). Sith inquisitor got a emotional damaged pirate(aka a nobody), jedi(random doctor) sage(random soldier), More interested in an Arcann romance cause he would go great with my lightside Jedi.

Plus where is Koth? my sage almost died twice and dont even get a holocall? I'm tired of toons starting new romances and even the old ones and they become nonexistence. All that time Theron and Lana being a forced companion could have been expanding on the old romances/new. Not all toons cheated on their old romances. Sith warrior was faithful to Quinn and all the years of waiting poof he was barely even in War for Iokath. Quinn didnt get the equal amount of screen time as the other previous companions did. I had nothing against bring new companions back each chapter, it was the fact they became as if they never showed up to begin with.

SteveTheCynic
09.05.2017 , 09:17 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by mandiemarr View Post
Have the DEVs' givin a reason why players have to beg for a male force romance? All the base force user were romances for male. Makeb the romance was male force user-male . Revan no male force user. Intro Koth and Theran non force user. Flirts all the up to Iokath only female force user. Did DEVs' were explain why female toons have no flirts/encounters at all(excluding smuggler and agent). Female Jedi none until Doc, Sith Warrior none until Quinn(why didn't Sith female get a second option the male toon did? ). Sith inquisitor got a emotional damaged pirate(aka a nobody), jedi(random doctor) sage(random soldier), More interested in an Arcann romance cause he would go great with my lightside Jedi.
You left out Jonas B for the female trooper. Granted, not a companion, but. And the Consular gets to flirt with The Pacifist, and even sleep with him, long before the Knight even *meets* Doc.

And don't be dissing Nikki.
Quote: Originally Posted by mandiemarr View Post
Plus where is Koth? my sage almost died twice and dont even get a holocall? I'm tired of toons starting new romances and even the old ones and they become nonexistence. All that time Theron and Lana being a forced companion could have been expanding on the old romances/new. Not all toons cheated on their old romances. Sith warrior was faithful to Quinn and all the years of waiting poof he was barely even in War for Iokath. Quinn didnt get the equal amount of screen time as the other previous companions did. I had nothing against bring new companions back each chapter, it was the fact they became as if they never showed up to begin with.
The companion presentation is, I agree, epically uneven. I recently took a character who's snogging Lana (like so many others) through KotET again, and I noticed that when we are on Iokath and we've just taken down the big huge ancient combat megadroid, and repaired it, and are using it to fight the swarms of purifier droids that have come to stop us, at the end, Lana says (paraphrased), "It's time to go, my love." At the other end of the scale, there is the pre-cantina-commit romance with Theron in KotFE, which has just one or two rather luke-warm [Flirt]s.

And for a fantastically in-character romance-return in KotFE, try Agent/Kaliyo. From the Chapter II/III letter all the way to the end of Chapter X, her reactions are unlike any other companion's, and yet totally in-character.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Dracofish
09.05.2017 , 10:18 AM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post

And don't be dissing Nikki.
I know, I love my pirate! I didn't begin to appreciate his character until I started writing a fanfic, while trying to keep him in character.

Quote:
The companion presentation is, I agree, epically uneven. I recently took a character who's snogging Lana (like so many others) through KotET again, and I noticed that when we are on Iokath and we've just taken down the big huge ancient combat megadroid, and repaired it, and are using it to fight the swarms of purifier droids that have come to stop us, at the end, Lana says (paraphrased), "It's time to go, my love." At the other end of the scale, there is the pre-cantina-commit romance with Theron in KotFE, which has just one or two rather luke-warm [Flirt]s.
I know it may sound silly coming from a Theronite, but I do find his romance to be well-written. When taking his past media and damaged personality into account, his nerves and hesitation make sense.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

JediAkemi
09.05.2017 , 11:29 AM | #17
Scourge reclaiming his "humanity" and becoming a romance option after KotET would be something amazing to explore.
Not sure it's my taste. My head-canon has always been that my female Knight becomes romantically involved with Kira over the course of the base class story.
I'd love both options to come into being Make everyone happy

AleksanderCRG
09.05.2017 , 10:02 PM | #18
If they make him romance-able I hope he is for male Jedi as well. I have wanted my Jedi and scourge to get together for ages. Romancing Theron Shan has gotten really stale as of late...

Eshvara
09.05.2017 , 10:57 PM | #19
Quote: Originally Posted by AleksanderCRG View Post
If they make him romance-able I hope he is for male Jedi as well. I have wanted my Jedi and scourge to get together for ages. Romancing Theron Shan has gotten really stale as of late...
I'm pretty sure all future romance will be multisex like Koth, Lana and Theron.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

SteveTheCynic
09.06.2017 , 01:41 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post
I know it may sound silly coming from a Theronite, but I do find his romance to be well-written. When taking his past media and damaged personality into account, his nerves and hesitation make sense.
Sure. I didn't say it was *bad*, just extremely ... short ... especially if you didn't romance him in SoR.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.