Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Romance with Lord Scourge

ForceOfFinland
09.04.2017 , 04:23 AM | #1
Hi guys!
I have one really reeeeeally big wish: could you please allow relationship/romance with Lord Scourge? I know there arent many girls who play your game, especially not with Jedi sentinel role, but do this for just few of us, because its really not fair how you created this Sith guy so handsome, honorable, proud and awesome, and we cant even flirt with him.
Please, pleeease do this for all of us who adore him, i know its not hard for you!

Thank you very much in advance!
...May the Force be with BitRaider...

Asmodesu
09.04.2017 , 04:51 AM | #2
Not many girls playing? Not many wanting this particular romance?
You must be new. He's highly popular among a couple of groups here. You'll find like-minded individuals in this thread here among others about romance suggestions/wishes.

Eshvara
09.04.2017 , 06:28 AM | #3
Heyah! luckily for you Charles(Writer) has acknowledged Lord Scourge as a LI females want! I think that there's a pretty good chance he'll become one, whenever he returns.

Quote: Originally Posted by CharlesBoyd View Post
The love for Scourge and Arcann is noted and appreciated!

In terms of new characters vs returning ones, the team is 100% prioritizing returning characters for the time being, but that doesn't mean we could never introduce someone new, especially if it helps to solve a major gap like this.

And no, characters who can die depending on decisions aren't out of the running

Keep the great ideas and discussion coming!
And there are plenty of girls playing swtor, you should notice it quickly enough when you go to the thread I linked or just spend more times on the forums.

http://www.swtor.com/community/showthread.php?t=923741
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

SteveTheCynic
09.04.2017 , 07:37 AM | #4
Lore-wise, they say, the process that has allowed him to remain alive for the last 300 years has also made him uninterested in romance. It would be interesting to see how they work around that.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Eshvara
09.04.2017 , 07:44 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
Lore-wise, they say, the process that has allowed him to remain alive for the last 300 years has also made him uninterested in romance. It would be interesting to see how they work around that.
With the emperor dead, effects could have been weakened or removed entirely. Shouldn't be too hard to figure out something suitable.

Spoiler

Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

Dracofish
09.04.2017 , 09:08 AM | #6
Oh yes, female Knights definitely got the shaft in the romance department. My main Knight is *head canon* with Scourge all the way!
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

orangenee
09.04.2017 , 11:37 AM | #7
Wanna get in bed with red do ya?

You know I've often wondered about how one mates with a Masassi successfully. Or even if the genetics are compatible. Them Dark Jedi must have been all kinds of ****** up when they came up with that idea.

I imagine space magic comes in somewhere but still.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Eshvara
09.04.2017 , 11:58 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
Wanna get in bed with red do ya?
I love this line! This made Lord Scourge romance more interesting to me.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

Lunafox
09.04.2017 , 12:35 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by ForceOfFinland View Post
Hi guys!
I have one really reeeeeally big wish: could you please allow relationship/romance with Lord Scourge? I know there arent many girls who play your game, especially not with Jedi sentinel role, but do this for just few of us, because its really not fair how you created this Sith guy so handsome, honorable, proud and awesome, and we cant even flirt with him.
Please, pleeease do this for all of us who adore him, i know its not hard for you!

Thank you very much in advance!
There are more women playing this game than you think. I am one of them, I've been here since the start, I too play Jedi Sentinel and have been clamouring for a romance with Lord Scourge for years

He is awesome isn't he So you are definitely not alone, there are many many Scourge lovers about here! You should add your name to the Scourge Romance Suggestion in the Suggestion forum. I'll see if I can find it and bump it for you. (edit: Actually I see Asmodesu has already included a link for you for one of the many threads for Scourge.)

ForceOfFinland
09.05.2017 , 12:40 AM | #10
Thank you for replies, guys, i can tell that i feel much more optimistic after them! I ll go to Suggestion forum and claim it. Hopefully it ll become reality soon, so i can have my red guy lover! Naughty, naaaughty isnt it!?
Also i have seen some girls playing this game, but i still think they are pretty rare. Would like to meet them more often, even among my friends in real life (who sometimes mock me when i say that i play mmo ), but time will show whats the destiny.
...May the Force be with BitRaider...