Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Empire] Upcoming Ancient Threat Run

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Server Forums > The Shadowlands
[Empire] Upcoming Ancient Threat Run

October
09.03.2017 , 10:07 AM | #1
Hi, Shadowlands!

I'm currently planning an Ancient Threat run on the weekend of September 15th, either that Friday or Saturday in the evening starting at about 7PM EST.

The Ancient Threat is the Yavin 4 World Boss that used to obliterate those who tried to summon her in 3.0. Apparently it's easier, now, though still very mechanically challenging. I just want the title and my vengeance.

I'm looking for at least a 16m group. You can read up about the fight here, but I'll go over it when we begin. My guild offers Mumble as a VoiP that you're welcome to hop in to better coordinate in the fight, though I may make a Discord server just so I can get the overlay to work.

If you're interested, you can reply here, or message me in-game at Sorcerer Supreme.

urzaplainswalker
09.04.2017 , 11:50 AM | #2
I'm in

maloneydj
09.07.2017 , 08:06 AM | #3
We may have several members of our guild interested in joining this. Shoot me an in game message IMP side. Toon is Namissia

October
09.07.2017 , 09:05 PM | #4
So I'll start sending invites for this event next Friday the 15th starting at 7. I'm hoping to get everyone in group by 7:30 and get them their buffs so we can pull by 8. We'll use my guild's Mumble to coordinate over voip.

October
09.15.2017 , 09:38 PM | #5
Thanks to those outside of guild that joined us! It was a great success! Enjoy your title!

October
09.22.2017 , 01:46 PM | #6
We'll be rehosting this event again next Friday, September 29th at 8PM. Feel free to join us and get your titles or even a deco.

If you'd like to get the achievements for the ghosts and talismen, please be available by 7:30PM.

Feel free to join either "/cotp" or "/octsop" for more info, or visit our site at cotp.info or send me an in-game message at "Sorcerer Supreme"