Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

After Crisis of Umbara...?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
After Crisis of Umbara...?

BellumEstBellum
09.01.2017 , 03:28 PM | #1
Who do you consider a better romance option for the Sith Warrior, Lana, or Vette?

Eshvara
09.01.2017 , 03:33 PM | #2
If I was a Sith male, I'd choose Vette! I've seen too much of Lana, but then again, if I wanted my LI to really matter in the story, maybe Lana.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

Nefla
09.03.2017 , 06:27 AM | #3
If you're wanting to know who gets more content, it's Lana.

orangenee
09.03.2017 , 03:53 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by Nefla View Post
If you're wanting to know who gets more content, it's Lana.
Indeed. I guess her VA is cheap to retain.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

DarthScruffy
09.03.2017 , 04:03 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
Indeed. I guess her VA is cheap to retain.
Also, remember that a lot of VA's have entered "Death Limbo" on a lot of the characters they voice. Their voice output goes way down (to new environmental lines) after their character dies. So since Lana hasn't hit that point yet, she's going to get more voice work.

As cheap as this crew is, Theron is probably going to enter death limbo soon.

Nefla
09.03.2017 , 09:22 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthScruffy View Post
Also, remember that a lot of VA's have entered "Death Limbo" on a lot of the characters they voice. Their voice output goes way down (to new environmental lines) after their character dies. So since Lana hasn't hit that point yet, she's going to get more voice work.

As cheap as this crew is, Theron is probably going to enter death limbo soon.
This exactly. It happened with Vette, Torian, Jorgan, Kaliyo, and Koth. I feel like they're bringing companions back just to get people to shut up about it and then give one by one a kill choice so they can write them out of the story aside from combat barks. :/

IoNonSoEVero
09.03.2017 , 09:49 PM | #7
After going through Iokath and Umbara again...I actually feel more hopeful about this. Yes, he could be headed for the kill/save limbo, but IMHO they are really investing so much time in this that it's going to end up turning out differently. Of course I don't want either him or Lana in kill/save limbo, so there's wishful thinking there, but I do think that this might end up being different.

Dracofish
09.03.2017 , 09:51 PM | #8
I'm still of the *hopeful* opinion that Theron's character is just too big and his voice actor is just to large to turn him into a paperweight. We'll never know until we get more info on where they're going with this.
Me on Ao3! MelissaGT

DarthScruffy
09.03.2017 , 11:49 PM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Dracofish View Post
I'm still of the *hopeful* opinion that Theron's character is just too big and his voice actor is just to large to turn him into a paperweight. We'll never know until we get more info on where they're going with this.
Remember that Mr. Baker voices multiple characters. If they turn Theron into a paperweight, they still have the rebel.

Eshvara
09.03.2017 , 11:55 PM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by DarthScruffy View Post
Remember that Mr. Baker voices multiple characters. If they turn Theron into a paperweight, they still have the rebel.
You mean Zenith?
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀