SWTOR Logo Wallpaper

Jessicayla

I was bored earlier and was looking online for a simple SWTOR logo wallpaper and couldn't find one! So I went in photoshop and made my own:

http://img715.imageshack.us/img715/3040/swtorlogocolorfinished2.th.jpg

If anyone wants it in a different resolution, let me know!

It's nothing fancy but I think it turned out decent enough (:

Edit: I started this thread out not realizing that making wallpapers is addicting, so feel free to browse the next few pages which contain a few different SWTOR related wallpapers including the SWTOR logo, Empire and Republic logos, and a few companion wallpapers as well.

Edited by Jessicayla

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like that a lot, good job! How hard would it be to get a 1920x1200 version with a dark forest green background?

Not hard at all! Here you go!

http://img267.imageshack.us/img267/2663/swtordarkforestgreen.th.jpg

Let me know if you wanted a darker green than this.

I actually think I prefer this green.. might make another one for myself with a green background :p

Edited by Jessicayla

I couldn't resist doing an Ashara wallpaper as soon as I took this screenshot. She's definitely my favorite companion. I'll admit, I have a bit of a girl crush. Togruta ftw.

If anyone happens to want it with a different quote or no quote at all, I can do that. :)

Edited by Jessicayla

Just an idea but what if you put these together like the logo is?

Oh and when I use the republic one as my desktop it comes out with massive pixellation

Edited by Chocbo

Just an idea but what if you put these together like the logo is?

Oh and when I use the republic one as my desktop it comes out with massive pixellation

What do you mean? I already made some logo wallpapers. The logo isn't just the logos halved. The entire thing is a circle so the outside of the Empire logo is replaced with a circle instead of a hexagon.

What resolution are you using?

Edited by Jessicayla

What do you mean? I already made some logo wallpapers. The logo isn't just the logos halved. The entire thing is a circle so the outside of the Empire logo is replaced with a circle instead of a hexagon.

What resolution are you using?

For the first one i was wondering what if you had the contrasting color schemes as part of the background

and the problem with the republic one is that I was using the .th not the jpg

For the first one i was wondering what if you had the contrasting color schemes as part of the background

Ohh, okay. I'm not sure of an easy way to do that but I might mess around and see if I can figure something out.

.th? Never heard of it!

Made two different ones with red/blue backgrounds. First one is pretty simple:

http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/2524/swtorlogoredbluesimple.jpg

And the second has some texture in it:

http://img521.imageshack.us/img521/2580/swtorlogoredbluepaint.jpg

I couldn't resist doing an Ashara wallpaper as soon as I took this screenshot. She's definitely my favorite companion. I'll admit, I have a bit of a girl crush. Togruta ftw.

If anyone happens to want it with a different quote or no quote at all, I can do that. :)

Love the Art

Would you be able to do one of Kira (Jedi Knight Companion) and a text saying "Eat Lightsaber Jerk" at the Bottom in Reasonable Size Fonts or of your choosing ?

my screen res, is 1600 x 900

Many Thanks

:)

Edited by Avorniel

Love the Art

Would you be able to do one of Kira (Jedi Knight Companion) and a text saying "Eat Lightsaber Jerk" at the Bottom in Reasonable Size Fonts or of your choosing ?

Many Thanks

I'll see what I can do!

Edited by Jessicayla

Love the Art

Many Thanks

http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/558/kirawallpaper.jpg

Just let me know if you want different colors or anything, wasn't sure what you wanted exactly :)

P.S. I wish SWTOR had better graphics, lol.

Edit: Doh, just noticed you said you wanted the text at the bottom. I can change that if you want too. Straight text is so 20th century :p

Edited by Jessicayla