Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

No Stronghold Bonus from Umbara

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Galactic Strongholds
No Stronghold Bonus from Umbara

RikuvonDrake
08.29.2017 , 07:41 AM | #1
Please remove the cap of 6 active strongholds, this removes the additional conquest bonus and forces you do deactivate a stronghold to use Umbara

Bloodworthy - Tomb of Freedon Nadd - The Red Eclipse - Darth Malgus

StarGazerElite
08.29.2017 , 07:54 AM | #2
Agreed! We should have been told about this before we had to grind to unlock the vendor.

Let us add the Umbara stronghold without having to deactivate one of the other 6.

Tadagyt
08.29.2017 , 12:07 PM | #3
I don't care about the conquest bonus, I mean, we have enough, we can live without it. But we should be able to have 6 active strongholds.

Inzuher
08.29.2017 , 01:17 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by StarGazerElite View Post
Agreed! We should have been told about this before we had to grind to unlock the vendor.

Let us add the Umbara stronghold without having to deactivate one of the other 6.
^Agreed, I think this should be rather obvious.
Roleplay is alive and well in Swtor and can be found on the Darth Malgus server.
Anyone interested in engagging in roleplay should check out MALGUS-RP.COM!

Agentundbounty
08.29.2017 , 04:40 PM | #5
So Umbaran isn't really as cheap as they claim since you have to throw away another stronghold. Please just boost the limit

SteveTheCynic
08.30.2017 , 02:53 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Tadagyt View Post
I don't care about the conquest bonus, I mean, we have enough, we can live without it. But we should be able to have 6 active strongholds.
We *can* have six active strongholds. The problem is that there are seven strongholds, and we can only have six of them active.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

Tadagyt
08.30.2017 , 04:52 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
We *can* have six active strongholds. The problem is that there are seven strongholds, and we can only have six of them active.
You're right, forgot we have 7 now

maxnmum
08.31.2017 , 10:54 AM | #8
SO disappointed that we were NOT told we would have to deactivate a stronghold to get the new one! I was so excited to get the new one that I immediately went into the flashpoint to earn the tokens...was totally bummed you needed 60 on one toon (not legacy) for stronghold but weekly cap was 50??? VERY poor planning on your part! But I sucked it up, immediately earned the remaining 10 when servers reset for the week, bought the key, went into the vendor and BOOM slapped upside the head that I'd have to deactivate one of the others to buy the new one. I almost considered doing it til I found out that although I wouldn't lose expansions on the one I deactivated, it would pick up allllllll the 90 million decorations I had carefully placed and I couldn't bear the thought of at some point and time having to decorate it again. I made the VERY bitter decision to skip buying the new one until such time I could do it without deactivating one of the others I had paid for and painstakingly decorated. I cannot wrap my head around WHY we couldn't have them all. If its the potential 175% stronghold bonus for conquest, first off, I'd be happy if having all of them kept bonus at 150%. IF something in your coding wouldn't make that possible, as an avid conquest participant, I can honestly say its not going to greatly impact the game nor "break" it if we did have 175% bonus. On weeks when its fairly easy to reach conquest target, the extra 25% is simply going to put us over target. On weeks when target is a little more difficult to achieve, an extra 25% still won't make much of a difference because if you do not make target its highly likely you'll be more than 25% off.
A lot of things have happened in this game to disillusion players and chase them off to find other games to play. I understand this is normal, no matter what you do you cannot make everyone happy all the time, but when you are given an opportunity to improve subscriber relations with little or no impact to the game, I cannot understand why you wouldn't jump at the chance.
PLEASE let us have all the strongholds we've paid for and worked for. Stop acting like you have no respect for the time investment your subscribers have in this game.

ViciousFett
09.02.2017 , 03:39 AM | #9
Honestly, we're lucky to have 2 more than the original limit of 4. Saving deco locations costs a significant amount of space on the servers. Do you really need DK AND Coro? It's practically the same building.
The Vicious Legacy
My referral link
CE VIP

dxlolman
09.04.2017 , 10:22 PM | #10
Wait is this post about removing stronghold bonus from umbra train so it can be released as the 7th stronghold or that it doesn't have stronghold bonus at all?
What does the DX in my name stand for?
Warning clicking on link will give you referral not an answer.
if you do accept referral, side effects may include: free stuff. Consult your doctor or professional if referral is right for you.