Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Wow ranked is toxic

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > PvP
Wow ranked is toxic

Jake_Chambers
09.13.2017 , 09:06 AM | #41
Quote: Originally Posted by Lundorff View Post
Having never done group ranked I always assumed it would be a boring stalemate? E.g. trinity on both sides and to acid most matches?
Acid is pretty rare since the sorc nerds. Unless you actively try to offheal etc to draw it out to acid
TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE TURTLE
REVALIO
astor best egirlfriend

Thaladan
09.13.2017 , 02:09 PM | #42
an "elite" system (supposed), sub only, where only 3-5 specs (counting heal) are above the 19-21 remaining.
and 90% players playing these specs thinking they are good...

amaaaaaaaaaaazing bioware o/

stop this garbage.

ps : and gg again for all wintraders.
Elite warlord sorcerer- sniper - powertech

Lundorff
09.17.2017 , 10:09 AM | #43
So.... our team got smashed the first round, and this sin and this sorc decided it was all my fault, so they actually managed to vote kick me out. I guess weak people need someone to blame. I really hope I get on either of their team again some day

DarthOvertone
09.21.2017 , 04:07 AM | #44
Quote: Originally Posted by orangenee View Post
They should rename anything termed ranked to "Salt Mines".
Lol

Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW

Lundorff
11.30.2017 , 03:57 PM | #45
A bit of a necro here, but the merges has certainly not diminished the toxicity. The self-entitled little emokids remains ever present in ranked, and man the whispers and "advice" one is given when you accidentally get globalled. Sure it's annoying, but s*** happens and flipping out at people is strangely counter-intuitive for improvement. I especially love getting death threats, and yes that player was reported. Grow some thicker skin you might say, and sure I agree, but only to a certain extend.

Evolixe
11.30.2017 , 04:15 PM | #46
How exactly did you think the combining of servers would smallen a problem like this?
Evolixe | Exilove
Disciples of Babylon - Darth Malgus
Shadow/Sin Discord Server

WaveRun
12.01.2017 , 01:05 AM | #47
its funny seeing people deflect their issues as someone else's

Subscriber Since Day 1
Coming Back? Already Returned? Use my R-A-F Link For BONUS!!! Items
Actively opposed to BioWares continuing endorsement of Gift EXPLOIT

Lundorff
04.11.2018 , 12:08 PM | #48
The Salt is Back + a necro post

Now I am not sure whether it be the approaching Midsummer end of Season, or simply a lot of hormones from all the younglings flying around, but the salt mines sure have reopened.

I suppose it's a self-defense mechanics to immediately blame anyone and everyone for a lost match. Sure it's frustrating to lose, but that is the nature of SR, and theoretically both teams should be balanced when it comes to experience.

If this game gets you THAT angry, you really should consider leaving. It's unhealthy and frankly more than a little bit sad, but occasionally it is hilarious

Wimbleton
04.11.2018 , 01:23 PM | #49
You seem confused about the fact that ranked will always be toxic and nothing will ever change that, no matter how many times you necro this thread.

DenariusJay
04.11.2018 , 02:39 PM | #50
Ble is right. Even when you are on the winning team you still get a dash of table salt from the elites, because in there mind they perceived they carried you or whatever. Just no way around it, its the core of SR and it will never change. The only way to really tolerate SR is to do the best you can each match and let the rest work itself out.
server: The Hot Prospect (10/4/2017 #NEVERFORGET)
Characters: Olivia Munn / Rashida Jones / Alicia Keys / Denzel Washington