Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

How old is our character?

Johrun
09.10.2017 , 02:09 PM | #61
Ehh, not sure. Most of my characters are inquisitors/consulars. Desperate for force users, Empire must have been open-minded about age, considering it opened the Academy doors to aliens. Could be anything between 14-30. I presume they'd seek younger apprentices for people of younger are( believed to be) quicker learners and more impressionable.

Vogtner
09.16.2017 , 10:52 AM | #62
Quote: Originally Posted by Diviciacus View Post
Age is pretty variable. You can headcannon your character to be whatever age they want. But they're 11-12 years older by Iokath than they were at level 1.

Companions less so. They all have concrete ages (and almost all the female LI ones are exactly 30 in KOTFE).
Is this true? "They all have concrete ages"? We know the exact ages of the characters like Dramath, Arcann, Acina, Lana, SCORPIO, Senya, Scourge, Shae Vizla, Nico Okarr, Broonmark, Dazh Ranos, Blizz, T7-O1, HK-55, Hk-51, Treek, M1-4X, Khem Val, Koth, Veeroa Denz, K'krohl, Choza Raabat, Z0-0M, Hemdil Tre, Leyta, Rokuss? If so, then tell me their ages. If not, then how can you claim that as long their ages are unknown?

Eshvara
09.16.2017 , 11:20 PM | #63
Quote: Originally Posted by Vogtner View Post
Is this true? "They all have concrete ages"? We know the exact ages of the characters like Dramath, Arcann, Acina, Lana, SCORPIO, Senya, Scourge, Shae Vizla, Nico Okarr, Broonmark, Dazh Ranos, Blizz, T7-O1, HK-55, Hk-51, Treek, M1-4X, Khem Val, Koth, Veeroa Denz, K'krohl, Choza Raabat, Z0-0M, Hemdil Tre, Leyta, Rokuss? If so, then tell me their ages. If not, then how can you claim that as long their ages are unknown?
Yeah, I'd like to know too.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

Diviciacus
09.17.2017 , 10:07 AM | #64
Quote: Originally Posted by Vogtner View Post
Quote: Originally Posted by Eshvara View Post
Yeah, I'd like to know too.
Ignoring a couple of outliers, such as SCORPIO or Lord Scourge, the codex entry of every companion from the class stories has a concrete age listed. No one talks about the cardboard cutouts from KOT_ when they say companions. They mean companion companions.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

DarthDymond
09.17.2017 , 01:15 PM | #65
Ignoring a couple of outliers, such as SCORPIO or Lord Scourge, the codex entry of every companion from the class stories has a concrete age listed. No one talks about the cardboard cutouts from KOT_ when they say companions. They mean companion companions.
As far as I know, that's only the case for a few like Ashara Zavros (who is specifically described as being twenty years old at the time you encounter her) - I spot-checked the Codex entries for the "real" companions on the characters I played today (BH, Warrior, Knight, and Inq.) and hers was the only definite age I saw listed for any of them.
One can only match, move by move, the machinations of fate, and thus defy the tyrannous stars. ~Kain

Refer A Friend Link: http://www.swtor.com/r/2gNj3d to get the free stuff detailed here

Eshvara
09.17.2017 , 01:24 PM | #66
I mainly want to know Arcann's age. I think he's at least 5 years older than Vaylin as in her cutscenes she seemed like she was 5-6 while they seemed 10-11 as children.
Hairy Co-pilot.
👀

JakRoanin
09.28.2017 , 01:26 AM | #67
Well I worked it out like this...

Republic: JK 24, he spent some time helping younglings with their sabers before Tython. Trooper 28, spent time as a grunt before joining SpecForce. Twin Male Smugglers 26, robbing from the rich and corrupt to make the galaxy a better place. JC the baby... 19, she's the oldest soul though.

Imperials:

Male Operative 30, he was a soldier fixer and a minder before getting Cipher training. Male SW 23, did basic military training. Female Operative 21, went straight into intelligence.

So by Umbarra JK would legally be 36, Trooper 40, Smuggles 38, and JC 31.

Imps: Male Agent 42, SW 35, Fem Agent 33!

Joluka
09.29.2017 , 10:46 AM | #68
I always head-canoned it like this:

Jedi Knight on Tython, 20.
Jedi Consular on Tython, 18.
Smuggler on Ord Mantell, 20.
Trooper on Ord Mantell, 23.

Sith Warrior on Korriban, 20.
Sith Inquisitor on Korriban, 16, I've found that out of all classes, she is the one most called child and treated like one.
Imperial Agent on Hutta, 20, I don't know how Imperial Intelligence would justify anyone below 18 being trained in seduction. But then again, Sith Empire.
Bounty Hunter on Hutta, 22, he sounds a little rougher, so I just assumed he'd be a little older.
The Conrad Legacy

"I wasn't planning to live forever anyway. I'm in."

Ackerprincess
09.29.2017 , 02:43 PM | #69
Would it make sense for my Jedi Consular to be around 7 years old when she was taken by the Jedi? I know it's ultimately up to me but I want things to make sense. She was 17 when she started her adventure on Tython and should be 28 (Not sure if I should count the years in carbonite or not) by the time of the Iokath story. I feel pretty weird about this when I found out how old Nadia is. She is apparently older than my character yet her padawan? Do Jedi even do this type of thing?

Iona_Var
10.02.2017 , 02:35 AM | #70
For me personally, I always pictured my force user toons, (consular, knight, and inquisitor) as being really young, my inquisitor being the youngest at 16 when she was brought to korriban, then my female consular and female knight being 17 when they arrive on tython. My warrior I picture being 19.
"Fight all you want. In the end, we will prevail." -Dread Master Calphayus