Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Low FPS on Crisis On Umbara

bakuganbrawler
08.26.2017 , 05:22 PM | #1
For some reason, on the train segment of the new Flashpoint, the game runs at 30-40fps constantly. To give some background, my pc runs SWTOR at a solid 60fps on everything else in this game. PvP, Ops, FPs, you name it, I run it at 60. If my pc can run PvP and Ops at a solid 60, there is no reason the train segment of this new flashpoint should be running this bad.

Everyone else I have run the FP with has also noticed HORRIBLE performance on the train segment.

This terrible performance has pretty much ruined the new FP for me and my guildies. Feeling nauseous for a good segment of the FP doesn't exactly make us want to run it very often.

PLEASE FIX THIS BIOWARE!!!!

bakuganbrawler
08.26.2017 , 05:24 PM | #2
I also run the game on Ultra for everything. I did try to turn down the graphics when I noticed the poor performance, this did nothing.

Kyuuu
08.26.2017 , 05:48 PM | #3
cause it the train section that poorly optimize, and i really mean that WZ and 16 MAN ops run better and smoother then that train section.

Botho
08.30.2017 , 08:17 AM | #4
Yea my PC dies on the train as well, fps drops to 40, but on the actual boss more like 20, it's fine everywhere else in the game, so something about Umbara is definitely disagreeing people's Computers.

Kyuuu
08.30.2017 , 10:17 AM | #5
this problem happens with umbara SH too, I am convinced it has something to do the moving back ground

My 6700k and 660GTX pull better a better and smoother framesrates in WZ and 16man OPS (40-60) not by much mind you but they are play able and stable frames rates the train section is not which 25-45. this section has framepacing issues too cause 35-45 is playable to me but even when framerate is hitting that on the train section it feel like well bellow 30 fps

1080p @ highest setting except
AA= Medium
Shadow Cascade = Medium
Enhanced Shadows = Off
Visible Character limit = Medium
Grass Render Distance = Medium
Shadow map resolution = 1024
Grass/Tree Quality = 50

xRohanx
09.14.2017 , 06:43 PM | #6
I avoid this flashpoint because playing with constant delays on the train, especially during a boss fight, is terrible. Other flashpoints do not cause such problems.