Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

New Schematics for Biochem

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
New Schematics for Biochem

Vercundus
08.30.2017 , 12:26 AM | #11
Schematic for blue 200 is at the trainer. 228 comes from RE 200. Purple 230, 234, 240, 246 come from schematics gained in GC crates, OPs or PVP crates.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

JattaGin
08.30.2017 , 06:58 AM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Mubrak View Post
As for hurting GTN sales... Do stims and adrenals actually sell?
Not really (someone else wrote "yes" though, so YMMV). At least not for a price that makes it worth the time, effort and mats. Depends maybe also on the server.

Quote: Originally Posted by Transcendent View Post
Be interesting to see if reusable grenades make their way back, that would be useful.
I forgot that this was actually a thing. Since grenades sell even worse than stims and adrenals, it would indeed be nice to gave the reusable grenades back.
Bioware offers a friend referal system which gives referred players a couple of goodies (incl. 7 free days of sub and a neat free inventory slot for every character) and referring players some little shinies and cartel coins.
I would be happy if you choose my referral link to grab your free goodies.

psandak
08.30.2017 , 06:51 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
Not really (someone else wrote "yes" though, so YMMV). At least not for a price that makes it worth the time, effort and mats. Depends maybe also on the server.
I've done the math...
they cost ~3k each to make and sell for 12k to 20k each (on the Harbinger) that's a 300% to 567% profit.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

jimcoast
09.03.2017 , 06:49 AM | #14
where on odessa is the NPC that sells the schematics? i can't find him.

Mubrak
09.03.2017 , 07:52 AM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by jimcoast View Post
where on odessa is the NPC that sells the schematics? i can't find him.
The star fortress entrance was moved a bit down the hall to make room for a new elevator that leads to the Umbara area. In there are two vendors, one sells the schematics, the other gear and access to the stronghold.

But you could just as well buy the reusables on the GTN. You only need one of each type, after all.
Tune down reflections to pre 5.5 values!
Move inventory tabs back to the bottom!
Remove the blue glow from useable stronghold objects and decorations!

UnzeroAJ
09.03.2017 , 04:53 PM | #16
I really hope they make it so you can take Biochem and Cybertech on one character!! Reusable Stims/Adrenals/Grenades all on one toon WOOOOOOOOOOOO

MeNaCe-NZ
09.03.2017 , 07:12 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
I really dislike this reversal. Think about what is going to happen:

players are going to spend a LOT of time in the new FP to get the currency needed to buy all of the schematics. This will result in burnout in some players, leading them to stop playing.
This only just concerns you now, did you not notice the little thing they added called galactic command awhile back? :P

Vercundus
09.04.2017 , 01:39 AM | #18
Nah, it takes one SM for one schematics, so it ain't that big of trouble. Considering prices of new stuff is significantly low already, I doubt any serious crafter will invest in this. There are better stuff to craft for profit.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs