Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

'Crisis on Umbara'! GLITCHED

Deathsus
08.24.2017 , 08:13 PM | #1
FP is Glitched. Why am I not Surprised. Can't target train wreckage to blow up with missles. Can't you get anything right?

Saurat
08.24.2017 , 08:30 PM | #2
stand in the green circle?

Angryskunk
08.24.2017 , 11:38 PM | #3
Ran into this issue as well . If someone who hasn't done the story part steps into the circle first then the missile will remain unusable until they step out and someone who has done the story part steps in and fires.

SteveTheCynic
08.25.2017 , 04:50 AM | #4
But in either case, if you can do it, you stand in the circle and use the ability on the extra action bar, next to the flamethrower ability, no targeting needed.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

merovejec
08.28.2017 , 02:54 AM | #5
Had the issue once when I decided to aggro everything and then aoe it, but fixed it by just runnig around till the button became useable, it was like the "effective area" shifted upwards more.
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

woganator
08.29.2017 , 09:56 AM | #6
Spoiler alert

I get targeted by the 2 turbolaser thingies on top of train in the 2nd to last and last cars on train. Every single time. On my sin. Only way I've found around it is, in 2nd to last car, go back to where you drop down into the car. Stealth out, wait for cd, go up to door to get to last car, which will put you in combat again, stealth out again, then i'm usually lucky enough to click door before it puts me in combat again. Similar thing for the last car as well. Super obnoxious.

CrazyScruffy
08.29.2017 , 11:12 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by woganator View Post
Spoiler alert

I get targeted by the 2 turbolaser thingies on top of train in the 2nd to last and last cars on train. Every single time. On my sin. Only way I've found around it is, in 2nd to last car, go back to where you drop down into the car. Stealth out, wait for cd, go up to door to get to last car, which will put you in combat again, stealth out again, then i'm usually lucky enough to click door before it puts me in combat again. Similar thing for the last car as well. Super obnoxious.
spoiler alert

don't stealth. they have a high stealth detection that will put you in combat.

CarthSeverus
08.31.2017 , 03:29 PM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyScruffy View Post
spoiler alert

don't stealth. they have a high stealth detection that will put you in combat.
Yep, will happen every time you go in stealth at turrents
Get your free 7 and server transfer!!!!http://www.swtor.com/r/L8c2wS

TheRandomno
10.12.2017 , 04:49 PM | #9
I have this problem... I think it's because I used the Flamethower to kill the enemy called "Train Wreckage", which I assume they use to detect if you're facing it.
Unobtainable achievements list over 1000 points players can't get
Overall Achievements Leaderboard
Click for my referral link, you get some free stuff and so do I. (learn more)

Jerba
10.13.2017 , 08:42 AM | #10
I had this bug two times now. As always, I'd stealth through to the crates while the rest of the group was clearing the mobs in front of the wreckage, then upon returning the ability remained greyed out even when standing inside the green circle, and clicking on the ability gave the error message "Not in range".

Both times I could fix the bug by clicking the crates a second time. It suffices if another player clicks the crate, then I can also click the rocket launcher.

Still not sure what causes this bug, but fortunately it's not blocking progression.