Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Just horrible\

Astarris
08.24.2017 , 05:28 PM | #1
*Why can I not choose the pvp instance I want to play?
*Why do I have to wait 13secs to exit a match when I don't want to vote for anyone and am pissed?
*Why is pvp "gear dependant" as it takes away from the skill factor?
*Why is there no deserter penalty?
So many other things wrong.

-Bob-
08.24.2017 , 06:15 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Astarris View Post
*Why do I have to wait 13secs to exit a match when I don't want to vote for anyone and am pissed?
Why did you just start PVP today?
Why didn't you read the other threads about these topics?
There are no Victims, Only volunteers!
Der Untermensch
Referral link

Glower
08.25.2017 , 07:43 AM | #3
Wait! I can help you here! Right click on PvP icon at your minimap and use that command.
SWTOR goes F2P; 2014 PvP FAQ, A: "We have no plans at this time" (c)
2014 cantina, A: "Theyd love to do that at some point, but technically very challenging and unlikely to happen in the near future." (c)
2016 livestream: "RNG is exciting"; Summer 2018 PvP changes - finally, Bioware delivers...

Astarris
08.25.2017 , 03:56 PM | #4
As usual the replies so far are sarcastic and infantile. I just want to keep the discussion going in the hopes SWTOR may listen.....

Transcendent
08.25.2017 , 04:39 PM | #5
As usual the replies so far are sarcastic and infantile. I just want to keep the discussion going in the hopes SWTOR may listen.....
Hey! Glower gave you a reasonable reply!

Thanks to everyone who has used my Refer a Friend link over the years, may the force be with you.

RooRider
08.25.2017 , 06:26 PM | #6
I agree, a 13 second delay exiting at end of game does indeed deserve serious discussion.
EA's no.1 fanboi

Enjoyer of mediocre games

DavidAtkinson
08.26.2017 , 01:54 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by RooRider View Post
I agree, a 13 second delay exiting at end of game does indeed deserve serious discussion.
I want see the end results.. how my team performed/my performance vs the enemy team.

13 seconds that much ? lol

DarthOvertone
08.26.2017 , 03:46 AM | #8
You can. It's called leaving the match when you get a map you don't like.

Oh wait...

Come on brah. This is BW we're talking about. You can't have your cake and eat it too. You will play SWTOR their way and like it.

Definitely agree with you on the gear thing though. Just bolster all ACs to the same stats and let the players have at it on an even playing field.
Alphanoob, Alpha-zen (among others) - Garbage S1 Champion
Ebon Hawk | Harbinger
SWTOR 4.3: It was good while it lasted. Thanks BW

leonlotus
08.26.2017 , 05:30 PM | #9
PvP is in horrible state of balance. Premade can queue with pugs. And theres no Open PvP.
So, if the premades start to choose where they go also, they will dominate even more than they alredy do. If penalizations starts now, more players will just quit because some dont like to feed egos, but also, dont have an option to do other kind of PvP. Equipment matters here, because its a common thing in a game with a base of MMORPG. Ability helps you grind faster, and later, helps you rock, so of course it is what matters in the end. It doesnt make so much difference now than it did before, because of the balance now is more around party synegy and less about individual "brightness". The secs to leave the WZ makes sure to give you chace to observe the results, the numbers, etc. People are pissed all the times, but at least forcing them to spend some secs more watching the actual numbers can make their possible future critics more consistant and less a mindless rage.

Liquor
08.27.2017 , 10:30 AM | #10
Quote: Originally Posted by leonlotus View Post
PvP is in horrible state of balance. Premade can queue with pugs. And theres no Open PvP.
So, if the premades start to choose where they go also, they will dominate even more than they alredy do. If penalizations starts now, more players will just quit because some dont like to feed egos, but also, dont have an option to do other kind of PvP. Equipment matters here, because its a common thing in a game with a base of MMORPG. Ability helps you grind faster, and later, helps you rock, so of course it is what matters in the end. It doesnt make so much difference now than it did before, because of the balance now is more around party synegy and less about individual "brightness". The secs to leave the WZ makes sure to give you chace to observe the results, the numbers, etc. People are pissed all the times, but at least forcing them to spend some secs more watching the actual numbers can make their possible future critics more consistant and less a mindless rage.
Wall of text, noone wants to group with you.

No one likes to listen to complainers, thus why you aren't invited to a pre-made

So STHU and make some friends, get on voice comms and group up for PVP.

Stop being a barbie
7 Day FREE Subscription + free stuff -----> REFERRAL LINK
SWTOR.tv <--- Link to all my streams, UI Settings and Discord
Grand Mff Kilran - Slas - Harkn
AKA: knowmyname -=- #NerfOperatives