Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Kira Carsen

JediKnightGeorge
08.24.2017 , 04:17 PM | #1
Okay, so I'm sure this question has already been asked a thousand times so I'm sorry in advance. But does anyone know if/when Kira will return as a companion? She's definitely one of my favorite companions in the game and I would really love to see her return.

Paulsutherland
08.24.2017 , 04:19 PM | #2
You can get from the terminal on the Odessen base - other than that ... still nothing :'(

She and Scourge were two characters I wanted to see return to interact with the Emperor.

JediKnightGeorge
08.24.2017 , 04:21 PM | #3
Yeah! I was really thinking they would bring her back in KOTFE or KOTET but still nothing...

orangenee
08.24.2017 , 05:45 PM | #4
Guess I know who won't be going into KotFE anytime soon then.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Temprienne
08.26.2017 , 08:06 PM | #5
I have a comprehensive list here for who came back when, etc.) Interestingly, none of the Force sensitive love interests are back, including Raina Temple (Force sensitive but untrained). It makes me hopeful that MAYBE they have something in store for these companions?

... then again, seeing how crappy of a return Quinn and Elara got, even if there was a grand scheme to have a story behind the Force users, it probably got shelved to shovel out ****** ops and flashpoints to appease the "myeh, I want more multiplayer waaaaaah" folks. :P

Diviciacus
08.26.2017 , 08:20 PM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Temprienne View Post
I have a comprehensive list here for who came back when, etc.) Interestingly, none of the Force sensitive love interests are back, including Raina Temple (Force sensitive but untrained). It makes me hopeful that MAYBE they have something in store for these companions?

... then again, seeing how crappy of a return Quinn and Elara got, even if there was a grand scheme to have a story behind the Force users, it probably got shelved to shovel out ****** ops and flashpoints to appease the "myeh, I want more multiplayer waaaaaah" folks. :P
What is the point of this intentional antagonizing?

I'm sorry, I didn't know I wasn't allowed to like both the solo and group parts of the game.
Nonne mei fratres congruitis nobis nostram cruore ferroque humum recipienda esse aut Imperium Aeternum quae omnia speremus peregerimusque vere perdat?
Conquering the Darkest Places, the ongoing misadventures of a Sith doing what's right by her.

Temprienne
08.26.2017 , 11:38 PM | #7
I got a different opinion than you, big deal? I don't like it -- I'm expressing my opinion. Is that not allowed or something?

Aeneas_Falco
08.27.2017 , 02:30 AM | #8
That Kira and Scourge have not returned yet is baffling.

Out of all the companions they made the most sense to return in KOTFE or KOTET, since they actually had a connection to the Emperor unlike any of the others. Yet Bioware returned characters like Vette and Gault in their very own chapters.

I like Vette and Gault...but there was no story hook for them to return. Neither should care one way or the other about Zakuul or the Emperor unless the Sith Warrior or the Bounty Hunter is the Outlander. They should have been a lower priority on the returning companion list than either Kira or Scourge.

Paulsutherland
08.27.2017 , 02:35 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by Aeneas_Falco View Post
That Kira and Scourge have not returned yet is baffling.

Out of all the companions they made the most sense to return in KOTFE or KOTET, since they actually had a connection to the Emperor unlike any of the others. Yet Bioware returned characters like Vette and Gault in their very own chapters.

I like Vette and Gault...but there was no story hook for them to return. Neither should care one way or the other about Zakuul or the Emperor unless the Sith Warrior or the Bounty Hunter is the Outlander. They should have been a lower priority on the returning companion list than either Kira or Scourge.
^^ what he said.

orangenee
08.27.2017 , 09:56 AM | #10
Yeah Gault did surprise me, he's not even the "primary" companion for the BH.

Guess he fit that particular part of the storyline well but it did seem odd.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn