Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

RIP Season9

YaxusKu
08.24.2017 , 03:50 PM | #11
I knew there was going to be an influx of players farming the components, so i have decided to stay out of ranked for the time being, that said i find it unfair that i grinded so much that i am one piece short from full 248 and now people will get the gearing in no time I now feel that it will be less of an accomplishment now that so many people will now have full 248
Operative For Life
http://www.swtor.com/r/jPSKgQ

brishae
08.24.2017 , 05:36 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaladan View Post
keith's reign seems to be the worst ever...what a perf.
Can't blame the dev for the scum and low life people who play this game. It's not his fault people are trash tier enough to win trade and throw for each other. The fact PvP is even being looked at is good. Yet we have trash like you slagging instantly. Do you even do ranked? Did you even hit t1 last season? reading most of your forum posts sounds like you struggle to even get t3. lmfao.
Carthy =)

UnzeroAJ
08.24.2017 , 05:50 PM | #13
For me it's all about there being no premades. It's fairly random on Jedi Covenant to get a Ranked Solo pop, I'm already in full 248 so I only do it for fun and to get stuff to put in legacy gear. As Sentinel I have a much easier time in 4v4 than I do in regs where you'll run in to premades almost every single match (all while repside is pugging every match and never winning)

Just a little better experience for yours truly, tbh

jimmorrisson
08.24.2017 , 06:41 PM | #14
The Season 8 mount is sort of a de-incentive for Season 9.

The Makrin is too similar to the previous season's Acklay. In terms of six-legged walkers, I know many would like the Karagaa's Palace end boss mount.

Also a throne or even a Hutt as a mount would have been preferable.

Thaladan
08.24.2017 , 06:50 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by brishae View Post
Can't blame the dev for the scum and low life people who play this game. It's not his fault people are trash tier enough to win trade and throw for each other. The fact PvP is even being looked at is good. Yet we have trash like you slagging instantly. Do you even do ranked? Did you even hit t1 last season? reading most of your forum posts sounds like you struggle to even get t3. lmfao.
i stopped ranked since season 4 or 5 and i was gold tier each season i did (despite i was not all-star in season 1), cause solo q arena 4vs4 is trash pvp.

btw this debate is not a matter of skill.

so bla bla bla, thx.
Elite warlord sorcerer- sniper - powertech

brishae
08.24.2017 , 07:09 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by Thaladan View Post
i stopped ranked since season 4 or 5 and i was gold tier each season i did (despite i was not all-star in season 1), cause solo q arena 4vs4 is trash pvp.

btw this debate is not a matter of skill.

so bla bla bla, thx.
irrelevant. hasn't done ranked since s4 or 5 so mid 3.0~ probably trash. sits in regs all day lul. > posts bout ranked on forums when you know nothing of it. lllllllmao
Carthy =)

AlCorazon
08.24.2017 , 08:04 PM | #17
IT is weird, but i found it more enjoyable today I find that it is easier to kill
My referral link! http://www.swtor.com/r/gBW7FL

merovejec
08.25.2017 , 01:19 AM | #18
Yup noticed it even on smaller servers, group ranked poping, people.... well its not exactly wintrading, I dunno, its component trading??
Merovejec Merovex Meroveg Merovien Meroven Merovingian
Meroxer Raynarog Ray-narock Raynarock Raynaroc Raynarok
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements before 5.9.2 67040

supertimtaf
08.25.2017 , 01:28 AM | #19
Well, tried a bit last night to see if there was still hope.
Well, two Fury Marauder, two merc, an operative and a sniper, who all are above average were in q. As for me I got the guy who ragequit, a not so good sniper and a sorc heal that struggled with the current nerf.
Of course, I should have respec sin tank instead of playing dps. I thought that things were at least a bit balanced and that I would stand a chance.

I never learn
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

Vercundus
08.25.2017 , 06:25 AM | #20
A question to all of you complainers... How do you expect players to get better if they do not enter Ranked and have a hell of a time adjusting to it?
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs