Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Irrepareable Damage

Kitar
09.27.2017 , 08:48 AM | #11
Good morning everyone.

Spoilers:
Spoiler

CHAPTER 11

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
09.30.2017 , 09:32 AM | #12
Good morning everyone, here is the next update.

Spoilers:
Spoiler

CHAPTER 12

Spoiler

Kitar
10.02.2017 , 11:14 AM | #13
In an effort to completely distract myself from the tomatos and tomatillos that need to be canned that are sitting on my kitchen counter and stovetop, and the jars that need to be washed and sterilized... I decided to post another update! I can do that since most of this lovely story is already written

This one is a cross post, it was posted quite sometime ago in the AU Weekly thread back in 2013. You can read it over there or clicky on the spoiler below, I do not think there has been any changes.

Put in the greater story it is

CHAPTER 13

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Now to actually get back to canning...oh look the horse is up by the gate, I think she needs an apple. She looks hungry.

Kitar
10.04.2017 , 06:58 AM | #14
Good Morning, the next chapter is also another cross post from the AU thread. It is also an older bit, written in response to comment made by Stirges.

CHAPTER 14

Spoiler

Spoiler

Kitar
10.07.2017 , 10:36 AM | #15
Good Morning everyone!
I survived the birthday celebrations and I managed to convince my Hubby to not put the appropriate number of candles on the cake... that would have caused the Tri-County Fire Department to show up at the house
I also have gotten over 1k views. Thanks for reading, I hope everyone is enjoying the story.
This week is a new one.

Spoilers none that I know of but it takes place right after
Spoiler

CHAPTER 15

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
10.11.2017 , 09:00 PM | #16
Evening folks. I'm a bit late getting this one posted, though in my defense it has been a looong day.
Enjoy.

Spoilers
Spoiler

CHAPTER 16
Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
10.14.2017 , 11:36 AM | #17
Good News Everyone! I have an update... Sorry, I have had Professor Putricide's aggro line going through my head lately. Oddly enough I have not tanked that fight in about six years, I did enjoy the ICC though. Now back on topic. Here is the update

For the spoilers
Spoiler

CHAPTER 17

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

frauzet
10.15.2017 , 03:52 AM | #18
I've been lurking for a while, mostly because of reading when I wasn't able to respond.
As you said yourself, some parts aren't easy to digest. Still, overall I am intrigued and looking forward to see where you will be taking us.
I especially do like little Ka'van.
As for your comment on the latest part, Baras' spy network bugged me, too. In my headcanon my SW also takes control of it with the help of another OC who has been working inside Baras' network. With the additional input from the Hand there is little that will escape the new Wrath's notice, which makes them even more dangerous than the last. The Council will do good to tread carefully.
Regarding the question of whether being a Council member or the Wrath is the better job, that's down to personal preference. While the single Council members still have to answer to the Council as a whole, the Wrath only answers to the Emperor, or his Hand respectively. The Council members may be able to use their spheres for personal gain to some degree, but they'll be watching each other Argus-eyed. And all those endless discussions during Council meetings...
Author of "Trouble, Destiny and Other Complications" and the AU "Caught"
Participant of the "Short Fic Weekly Challlenge Thread!"
All my stories from TDaOC and SFWC in chronological order

Kitar
10.17.2017 , 10:11 PM | #19
A comment! I was quite tickled to see the comment Frauzet It made my day.

@ Frauzet
Spoiler

Spoilers:
Spoiler

CHAPTER 18
Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
10.20.2017 , 03:41 PM | #20
Posting early again as kiddo has a Halloween party to go to tomorrow... It should be fun and I get to be a judge in the costume contest. Kiddo is going to be Rey, which is cool. She is even going to be borrowing one of our awesome lightsabers, Anakin's which we got from Think Geek ages ago. I just wish I liked the movie...

But I digress, here is the update!

CHAPTER 19

Spoilers:
Spoiler

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler