Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Irrepareable Damage

Kitar
08.23.2017 , 01:25 PM | #1
I have been meaning to post this story for quite some time. My intention was to start back in March, so needless to say time has gotten away from me. So no more procrastinating, I have decided to finally torture all of you fine people with it.
Some of you might remember a few stories I posted on the Short Fic Weekly Thread, ages ago, featuring a certain Trooper companion. This is the fleshed out story. Quite a few of them were written a few years ago, it was my way of joining in the SFWC from the sidelines, written for fun and never posted. I can tell they are older when I reread them, but I do not wish to rewrite them. I hope it is not to jarring. I attempted to fill in the gaps so it would flow better, instead of being little snippets into the lives of the individuals I had chosen to write about.

Spoilers will be touched upon for the Trooper Story line as well as the Sith Warrior and Imperial Agent. It is also written with the assumption that the reader has made it through the original game content. None of the expansions will be covered, since the story itself, does, during the course of the telling, deviate from the game storyline. If needed I will try to remember to note additional spoilers for ingame missions, as well as any triggers.

I also want to thank my dear friend Alaurin for being such a fantastic sport and reading through all of these. There are quite a lot and her feedback has always been very appreciated and valued.

I hope you enjoy... If not, don't throw tomatoes at me!
CHAPTER 1

Spoiler

AN:
Spoiler

Kitar
08.27.2017 , 09:49 PM | #2
Hey guys and gals. I am going to attempt to post twice a week unless something happens.
I had every intention to post this earlier but I got totally wrapped in the season finale of GoT and it didn't happen until now.

Sadly this isn't new, this was posted about three years ago in the Short Fic Thread So it might be old news to the people who have been hanging out in the Forums for awhile. The next chapter will be new though

Spoilers:
Spoiler

CHAPTER 2

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
08.30.2017 , 01:04 PM | #3
Hope everyone is enjoying the story.
This one is new

Spoilers:
Spoiler

CHAPTER 3

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
09.03.2017 , 09:07 PM | #4
Evening
Spoilers: trooper act one while on Ord as well as, Aric's first companion quest

CHAPTER 4

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
09.05.2017 , 05:36 PM | #5
I am trying very hard to update twice a week. Due to having to go out of town tomorrow, I decided to post it a day early.

CHAPTER 5

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
09.09.2017 , 04:18 PM | #6
Evening everyone.
Now that I know my parent's are out of harms way in the utterly landlocked, no ocean in sight, state of Colorado I will do my best to not focus so much on the hurricane. Houses can be fixed/rebuilt, it's a bit harder to rebuild the people.

Now to get back with the posting of the story.

I will have to post a trigger warning for this one. Just an FYI
Trigger Warning: for unwanted/non-consensual sexual contact, possible torture.
Spoilers:
Spoiler

CHAPTER 6

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
09.13.2017 , 06:43 PM | #7
So... If I have any readers left after the last installment... here is the next one.

CHAPTER 7

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
09.16.2017 , 11:37 AM | #8
This one is rather short, I debated about putting up two chapters in this posting but I decided against it.

Spoiler: I believe the quest is called Boom, on Coruscant

CHAPTER 8

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler

Kitar
09.20.2017 , 09:15 AM | #9
Morning. I'm happy to see I have broken 500 views. People are reading!
I hope everyone who is reading is enjoying. This one is a little bit long.

Spoilers: an NPC in the trooper's Ord Mantell story arc is mentioned as well as the NPC's roll.

CHAPTER 9

Spoiler

Kitar
09.23.2017 , 10:02 AM | #10
Happy Saturday!

CHAPTER 10

Spoilers:
Spoiler

Spoiler

AN
Spoiler