Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Group for Heroics

AceMasterSoul
08.23.2017 , 10:00 AM | #1
Looking for 3 other people on the Harbinger server to do daily Imperial Heroics with. I currently run them solo, but I heard that you get a credit boost if you are in a group of four, at least for the bonuses. I run 8 missions on 3 level 60+ Toons. I usually have a million plus credits when I'm done, this is including the credits you get for the bonuses, drops, and selling crate items. PM or reply in the thread if you are interested.
Guildmaster <Mercs with Perks>
Help me, help you. Follow the link to get free stuff.
Referral Link

SteveTheCynic
08.23.2017 , 02:29 PM | #2
You really, really need to tell people which server and which faction you're trying to do this on, and what sort of time of day you play, in which timezone.

I'm also curious as to why you're asking here rather than in Fleet general, or a guild if you have one.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.

AceMasterSoul
08.23.2017 , 04:27 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by SteveTheCynic View Post
You really, really need to tell people which server and which faction you're trying to do this on, and what sort of time of day you play, in which timezone.

I'm also curious as to why you're asking here rather than in Fleet general, or a guild if you have one.
I appreciate the feedback, I didn't even think about the servers or factions. I'll fix the original post. As for you curiosity, I feel like this is the easiest way to reach people who want to group up and run mission more then once. I could definitely post in chat, but my posts are often pushed off screen as soon as I submit it. This is especially true with the fleet. I am in a guild, but it's not really built for raiding.
Guildmaster <Mercs with Perks>
Help me, help you. Follow the link to get free stuff.
Referral Link