Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Forged Alliances Part 1 missing npc

TheMsPinky
08.19.2017 , 08:32 PM | #1
I am working on the Forged Alliances Part 1. I have reached the point where I am told to meet Theron Shan in the Fleet Cantina. The purple icon is there, but Theron is no where in the area.

Thought maybe he is on a different level the only other level there is to take an elevator that cost 1 million to use.

I did restart my computer and logged back into the game to see if it was a bug, but he still was not there.

I abandon the Flashpoint mission and started over, only to get the same results.
Help Please
Thank you for the help my problem was resolved in game.

captainwesson
08.20.2017 , 03:11 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by TheMsPinky View Post
I am working on the Forged Alliances Part 1. I have reached the point where I am told to meet Theron Shan in the Fleet Cantina. The purple icon is there, but Theron is no where in the area.

Thought maybe he is on a different level the only other level there is to take an elevator that cost 1 million to use.

I did restart my computer and logged back into the game to see if it was a bug, but he still was not there.

I abandon the Flashpoint mission and started over, only to get the same results.
Help Please
Thank you for the help my problem was resolved in game.
There should be a bottle or table that glows when you hover over it. Click it

orangenee
08.20.2017 , 06:52 AM | #3
Said table is pretty well tucked away, but just look for a glowy table/bottle where the marker is.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

Chryptyk
08.20.2017 , 09:19 AM | #4
Also at the end of part 2 you go back to that room down by the entrances to the SoR flashpoints and are lookin for him again, there's a datapad on the table to click.

merovejec
08.21.2017 , 02:04 AM | #5
Overall all those quests can be accessed from your ship terminal, just be careful to pick the right one, might be more of them at the same time and you wouldnt like to click SoR before Oricon for example if you havent done it before.
Merovejec
7 days of being a sub, try it! Refferal Link
Achievements 5.9.3 67140

ZackofLight
04.05.2018 , 09:04 PM | #6
I am Doing the quest Forged Alliances part 1 and I am asked to go see Theron Shan but I go to the Purple Icon on the Mini map and I cant find her.

SteveTheCynic
04.06.2018 , 03:45 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by ZackofLight View Post
I am Doing the quest Forged Alliances part 1 and I am asked to go see Theron Shan but I go to the Purple Icon on the Mini map and I cant find her.
[JOKE]If you're looking for "her", you won't find "him".[/JOKE]

And you have to look on one of the bars for a blue-glow clickable bottle. Use that.
http://www.swtor.com/r/Hg3sV2
Buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-buda-CHING!
PEW! PEW-PEW-PEW!
To go to Belsavis, you must go to Belsavis.