Add Quest for explore/examine Arcann`s ex-collection of carbonite frozen people.

REVAN_cz

Hello.

I dont know why someone did not think about this sooner,since in that "collection" could be hundreds of people from around the galaxy, we could sift thru the records of it and find some hiden secrets.

Well one good hiden secret could be discovery of Darth Malgus,and realization we actualy killed his imposter,that did want be more than his aprentice and even taken it to that extense,he taken full unrecognizable apearance of Darth Malgus,even if they had similiar ideals,just point of view on realising them caused his aprentice betreyal, there are quite few players who did see darth malgusas worthy possible companion .[Possible story with his double betraying him in style of Sith do,that would also solve unreleased

of kotfe expansion where Arcann and Thexan bring frozen Darth Malgus in carbonite before Valkorion after one of theirs raids ].

There could be also surprise finding Darth Marr alive,but spiritless,as Valkorion struck him down,Valkorion managed split his body and spirit with such enourmous unnatural power,and thats why he still can apear as force ghost,and he doesnt know his body is still alive [Possible story with it,Inquisitor [or any class] could take willingly once more one hitchhiker to reunite body with spirit, player to revive him would need find the spirit first,well and making it real could alow have him as companion again].

Also finding some records about people that would be worty allies and possible enemies,but only option would release them all at once ... and deal with it,slowly.

Ps: If someoene have different point of view on matter,write it...

Thanks.

Edited by REVAN_cz

Malgus' imposer? it would work if the imposer was just standing around or threatening people over holo, but Malgus has always been direct and brutish as a character and his ability with a lightsaber and the way he goes about that would require years of training let alone some of the tricks he's known to use in the force, his belief in a new empire and that aliens are a welcoming part of that process mean that any imposer has to say these things and learn think and feel as such. the trouble is if the imposter doesn't believe in Malgus' value and it's not accurately represented, others would get the idea something is wrong.

then there is Malgus in the force, anyone with the force who knows him and how they fought him would immediately be able to recognise through the force that imposter is exactly that, an imposter. The imposter wold have to have exactly the same strength in the force, same powers and alignment, they would have to believe they are Malgus if nothing else but to be passable enough when it comes to the force and the imposter must never let their guard down to believe it is a charade.

Technically since it's alluded too even by scorpio that there is more than one outlander. We should have a generic carbonite mold of the other 7 classes with a clickable tab underneath Like outlander smuggler, Outlander trooper, outlander Dark Council Lord, Outlander Imperial Warrior, Outlander Imperial Wrath. Outlander Barsenthor, Outlander Jedi Knight, Outlander Smuggler. etc. I remember how awesome it was watching the cutscene for my imperial agent before SOR and seeing him look at dossier's and seeing my gunslinger and bounty Hunter in one of them. If not it would be cool to see them empty like your carbonite entrapment was in chapter 3 when you make your escape. Maybe hide a secret boss in the room that you can accidentally click and summon. Maybe we would find Kira in there. According to Ranos there might have been a chance she could have been captured Or....Or maybe Ashara, Nadia, Akaavi (was hoping to see her with Mandalore on Darvanis), Mako? Maybe some Zakuulan in the old world found it and is Auctioning the pieces off. And you have to track down the collectors to possible get your companions back.

Technically since it's alluded too even by scorpio that there is more than one outlander. We should have a generic carbonite mold of the other 7 classes with a clickable tab underneath Like outlander smuggler, Outlander trooper, outlander Dark Council Lord, Outlander Imperial Warrior, Outlander Imperial Wrath. Outlander Barsenthor, Outlander Jedi Knight, Outlander Smuggler. etc. I remember how awesome it was watching the cutscene for my imperial agent before SOR and seeing him look at dossier's and seeing my gunslinger and bounty Hunter in one of them. If not it would be cool to see them empty like your carbonite entrapment was in chapter 3 when you make your escape. Maybe hide a secret boss in the room that you can accidentally click and summon. Maybe we would find Kira in there. According to Ranos there might have been a chance she could have been captured Or....Or maybe Ashara, Nadia, Akaavi (was hoping to see her with Mandalore on Darvanis), Mako? Maybe some Zakuulan in the old world found it and is Auctioning the pieces off. And you have to track down the collectors to possible get your companions back.

Oh... Oooooh.

Recruit your other characters as companions. Now that would be some Legacy.

The idea of exploiting the backlist of people frozen in carbonite by Arcan is a good one I think. There may still be some mysteries.

However, I am violently opposed to bring back people who are already known to be dead. It communicates that nothing sticks and nothing is ever of consequence. It is also lame writing to recycle old villains instead of presenting new and interesting personalities. It typically displays a lack of imagination of the writers don't dare to make up own, new stories, but build on existing ones of the writers that came before them.