Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

PvP Power Leveling Bug? Rumor?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
PvP Power Leveling Bug? Rumor?

Vasheir
12.13.2011 , 04:56 PM | #11
Exploiting the game? or Exploiting Wave invites...

Sick 'em!
I will forever be forcefully advancing.

Peckingorder
12.13.2011 , 04:56 PM | #12
Not sure exactly how they can roll these people back. Its a random queue, they arent picking empty warzones. It's on Bioware. This was happening in the beta and was supposed to be fixed.

AkilZodiac
12.13.2011 , 04:56 PM | #13
Like I gosh darn said, Bioware will take action against the exploiters.

This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED. Thank you SR for your response.
DecemberCrew

We could pre-order in July? Whatever.

Peckingorder
12.13.2011 , 04:57 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by AkilZodiac View Post
Like I gosh darn said, Bioware will take action against the exploiters.

This is NOT WORKING AS INTENDED.
So is everyone just not supposed to queue for pvp at this moment? If that is the case just turn the warzones off.

ChosenPredator
12.13.2011 , 04:57 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Peckingorder View Post
Not sure exactly how they can roll these people back. Its a random queue, they arent picking empty warzones. It's on Bioware. This was happening in the beta and was supposed to be fixed.
man that is going to be atrociously hard to find out if the people are actually exploiting or thinking it's just some kind of game design choice..their probably just gonna fix it and not punish the people who used it to the point of leveling uber fast

Asuka
12.13.2011 , 04:58 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to exploiting the game in any way.

Thanks for your patience while we look into the issue.
This^^

SteelerDawg
12.13.2011 , 04:58 PM | #17
Agreed with Rockjaw, and think that BW handling of early EXPLOITATIOn activity will be very important to set tone for game. Rolling characters back based upon exploitation should be done.
"Fear. Fear attracts the fearful. The strong. The weak. The innocent. The corrupt. Fear. Fear is my ally."

Enitan
12.13.2011 , 04:58 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenReid View Post
Hello all,

The Live Services and development teams are aware of the reports on this issue, and we're investigating. We'll take appropriate action against any players who are found to exploiting the game in any way.

Thanks for your patience while we look into the issue.
I sincerely hope so
It isn't lurking in the shadows if you're drawing power from them.

So Lonestar now you see that evil will always triumph, because good is dumb.

Later
12.13.2011 , 04:58 PM | #19
Thank you for the official response. ETA of fix so I can roll on a non compromised server?

SaerethDL
12.13.2011 , 04:58 PM | #20
Them saying they are doing something, and them actually finding the hundreds of people using the exploit and not getting money from them at launch.. I doubt it and I'm done waiting around. Peace
"Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things, Revan, and yet you are nothing.You will forever stand alone."
Get a FREE server transfer, FREE 7 days subscription, FREE inventory slot upgrade and other FREE goodies! CLICK HERE