New Player Looking for a Guild

Flintgold

Am a old gamer but new player. Very active.

I am seeking a active guild that do all content. Has a active leader. No drama. Looking for a adult guild but I don't want to log in & see frat party type behavior or language. A little is fine & fun but I don't want to feel like the only adult in the room.

Single game guilds are a plus as multi game guild tend to have no focus. When I am playing a game, I don't want to hear about other games or have people I am playing with pulled away to other games.

I want to join a guild, not just be another nameless number in the roster that adds to the conquest pool.

Currently playing on the republic side but am sure I will end up with characters on both sides in the future.

Now as for what I offer. I am very active and will contribute a lot as far as conquest points go. I have also run guilds in several other games and all very successfully. If I am comfortable in the guild, I will be happy to help out with recruiting, website, voice or whatever the guild needs. My wife also plays but she uses me as a guinea pig to see if a guild is right. If it is, she will also join & be happy to help out.

Character Name: Flintgold

Server: Shadowlands

Edited by Flintgold

Thanks for the invite to apply to join <Pandamonium> however after looking at the long page of information required to fill out your application, I feel your guild may be far more hardcore than I am looking for. While I enjoy the occasional raid & all other content the game offers, I do not want to make my sole focus on any one piece of content in the game.

Thanks for the invite to Revan's Legacy. I like the look of your website & looks like a organized guild. Will be happy to check it out when I get around to making a toon on the empire side if I do not find a guild that covers both sides before hand.

If you are still looking <Your Companion> is recruiting! We aim to help people thrive in the game! We're an easy going guild that likes to run all content. We run operations daily (also train hm operations once a week for those that sign up) and all our events can be seen on our website here:

http://yourcomp.shivtr.com/

In-game write /cjoin urcomp and ask someone to invite you to the guild or whisper Lglowheart, Radley-walters, Rý'zin, Malocath or Fleúr (alt Kepii) for an invite. (:

If you are still looking <Your Companion> is recruiting! We aim to help people thrive in the game! We're an easy going guild that likes to run all content. We run operations daily (also train hm operations once a week for those that sign up) and all our events can be seen on our website here:

http://yourcomp.shivtr.com/

In-game write /cjoin urcomp and ask someone to invite you to the guild or whisper Lglowheart, Radley-walters, Rý'zin, Malocath or Fleúr (alt Kepii) for an invite. (:

Thanks for the info but I was not able to get anyone to reply via whispers or the ucomp channel. Your website makes it look like a Imperial guild, is that so?

Thanks for the info but I was not able to get anyone to reply via whispers or the ucomp channel. Your website makes it look like a Imperial guild, is that so?

Hm, whats your ingame name? and yes we have a pubside guild but it's pretty dead thanks to 5.0. We're very active impside tho and do quite a bit especially during the evenings.

If you are still looking for that guild that just fits TAW would love to have you. We are actually a multi gaming community with over 2500 players over 30+ games. One of our raid teams the Womp Rats could use another member. Also there is a brand new raid group forming as of this week if you are interested in that. TAW also does a little bit of everything so i think you would like it here in TAW. Check out the recruitment forum here or check out our own website and apply there.

We would love to have you,

Jaydabrooke

The Vis Potiri is an virtual online Guild. We are a community of young adults, mature adults, and veteran gamers. We seek to make Vis Potiri Guild well known, successful, and a home to other gamers like ourselves. We are dedicated to a friendly, team focused, fun-loving gaming environment where every member is important and not just a number on a roster. We seek to foster long term friendships among members and enhance the online gaming experience by virtue of those friendships.

Look for us vispotiri.enjin.com or in game mail Oxchilt

• 4 weeks later...