Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

August Events?

AussieAlan
08.14.2017 , 01:28 AM | #1
So no August events then?, the events page still shows July, would be nice to know if there is going to be any xp events any time soon.

AngFour
08.14.2017 , 02:18 AM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by AussieAlan View Post
So no August events then?, the events page still shows July, would be nice to know if there is going to be any xp events any time soon.
No events in the way you're thinking (Because Nightlife is still live until the 22nd, and Bounty Week goes on until Tuesday (?) Major thing is that 5.4 drops next Tuesday and that's a new Flashpoint.
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/WdlNy8 I get stuff, you get stuff, we both win!

orangenee
08.14.2017 , 03:13 AM | #3
The Gree event should be up next and I believe that's running for two weeks, so it's an extended edition. Probably as it won't be worth running a different event with new FP around the corner.
SWTOR Referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/Kqsyhb #FreeMalgus #MarrReborn

JepFareborn
08.14.2017 , 04:28 AM | #4
So how much more stale can these Bounty, Rakghoul, and Gree 'events' become??

Events are no longer 'events' when they become 'routine'...
I'm currently residing on Server - Satele Shan - formerly from The Harbinger and before that Gauntlet of Kreshh.

Anzel
08.14.2017 , 05:57 AM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by JepFareborn View Post
So how much more stale can these Bounty, Rakghoul, and Gree 'events' become??

Events are no longer 'events' when they become 'routine'...
Exactly. They should just leave them all up and running at this point. Turning the same missions on and off every few weeks doesn't count as an "Event" LOL. Come on guys.
ANZEL - Master Bounty Hunter - Corbantis Galaxy - 06/23/2003
ANZEL - Bounty Hunter / Mercenary - The Corbantis Legacy - 12/13/2011
ANZEL - SWG EMU - CORE 1 Developer - 06/2006

AussieAlan
08.14.2017 , 08:30 PM | #6
I just meant xp events, and that is stupid, 2x cxp for a week with the new FP would be a great idea, and way to get more people to do it.