Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

We now need an awesome marriage proposal for Lana

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
We now need an awesome marriage proposal for Lana

BellumEstBellum
08.31.2017 , 04:19 PM | #31
Quote: Originally Posted by Asmodesu View Post
This sounds cute, but do Sith even have a "special marriage/commitment ceremony"?
There are multiple Sith who are married in the game, so either Sith code has a practice, or it doesn't disallow it (why would they? Since the Jedi disallow it, the Sith will want to do the opposite lol.) and they marry through some other cultural convention. Lana does feel love, and seemingly wants it, and if she wants marrige as well I can't see Sith ideology (etc.) stopping her. She seems to be more of a 'grey Sith' anyway, lol.

Asmodesu
08.31.2017 , 06:35 PM | #32
Quote: Originally Posted by BellumEstBellum View Post
There are multiple Sith who are married in the game, so either Sith code has a practice, or it doesn't disallow it (why would they? Since the Jedi disallow it, the Sith will want to do the opposite lol.) and they marry through some other cultural convention. Lana does feel love, and seemingly wants it, and if she wants marrige as well I can't see Sith ideology (etc.) stopping her. She seems to be more of a 'grey Sith' anyway, lol.
You misunderstood. I meant special sith ceremony type. I know they can get married, just like anyone else I just always assumed it was the generic contractual/vow form everyone uses, not something specifically for Sith lol.

IoNonSoEVero
08.31.2017 , 06:45 PM | #33
The more I think about it - given that the Sith have an entire culture - a language, art, etc. - I would think there havw to be some life cycle rituals there, including a traditional marriage-style rite, even if they're not always used anymore.