Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

where is mako? SPOILERS for kotfe

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
where is mako? SPOILERS for kotfe

AngFour
08.13.2017 , 11:47 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by Augsust View Post
Even when I've chosen not to, I never detected any implication that he escaped.
He sends a message to the Trooper Outlander saying that he has no desire to get the squad back together and he's fine on Asylum.

None of my other characters have gotten that message, just the Trooper.
My referral link: http://www.swtor.com/r/WdlNy8 I get stuff, you get stuff, we both win!

BlazeTomahawk
08.15.2017 , 03:46 PM | #12
But he sends that letter before Asylum gets destroyed by the Eternal Fleet. I'm pretty sure he's dead, whether you killed him or not

Keta
08.15.2017 , 04:54 PM | #13
If you killed him he's dead If you didn't kill him he's either dead or not. He's coming back as Schrödinger's Trooper.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

Wynlok
09.19.2017 , 02:33 PM | #14
I think Mako is gonna join the team again soon. After the last episode someone in your team will betray your alliance to join a new one. This character is a good slicer and he did a great job in the last two story mode.

My idea, the alliance will need another good slicer and Torian will tell you where to go to find this good slicer. .... Mako.

StarkHelsing
09.19.2017 , 02:49 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Wynlok View Post

My idea, the alliance will need another good slicer and Torian will tell you where to go to find this good slicer. .... Mako.
That's if you saved Torian.
'I've had enough of your disingenuous assertions.'
>>>Social Ability; Legacy Unlock <<<.
Why should Sith Purebloods get all the forceslap fun? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Wynlok
09.19.2017 , 05:44 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by StarkHelsing View Post
That's if you saved Torian.
Yes .. that's right !!
But if you don't save it, someone else can show you the direction about this new slicer.

The story can tell: Someone heard about a guy who can slice anything and send you there to realize when you meet this guy... bang !!!! it's Mako. (No spoiler, just a story in my head)

Vodolebon
09.25.2017 , 11:20 PM | #17
Guys... this is how you bring a character back:

Boyd, kneel before the dragon of Zakuul !
where the frak is Mako? Bring her back NAO !

(Played my BH with Blizz and HK clone number 1 mostly, but now she's my quest. I give the throne to... T7, have fun)