Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Next bad guy(s)?

jgoranson
08.12.2017 , 05:08 PM | #21
I want to say Kreia in some way but i have little faith bioware would do her justice and up making her some random evil sith instead of the complexity she was.

JLazarillo
08.12.2017 , 08:42 PM | #22
Quote: Originally Posted by Celise View Post
SW is sleeping one night and out of a dead sleep the SW instantly wakes up and sits up, vette is before him, but she looks different and very disturbed, her outward apperance looks monsterous as she moves around and all you hear are these tortured screams of vette. She tries to attack you but in dead space like style, the next moment you realise you are defending from fresh air. you switch the lights on and move over to the mirror, and vette is standing behind the warrior with her monsterou apperance as she tries to kill you. you fight again but vette throws you across the room and quickly disappears as Lana comes over in wondering what the warrior is doing on the floor.

the warrior gets up and says nothing to lana about it.
Hmm, not even enough Vette-ghost slapping her knee, laughing hysterically, and say "I told you I would!"

IoNonSoEVero
08.13.2017 , 12:37 AM | #23
I kind of want a fanfic writer to do a crack!fic about Ghostly Vette now. She could be like Beetlejuice...

Gelious
08.13.2017 , 12:50 PM | #24
Next bad guys are
Spoiler
"They will not! I command them to know fear! To raise me to my throne! They can not!" - Soa. The Red Eclipse:
Gelious - Sith Marauder; Helimana - Mercenary; Nellios - Operative; Mellas - Sith Assassin; Xatra - Commando.

Keta
08.13.2017 , 09:40 PM | #25
Quote: Originally Posted by notanjelika View Post
Hi, i was wondering who would be the next bad guy or girl.. i honestly can't figure it out. Is it:
<snip>

Kinda curious to hear your opinions.

The next bad guy? The Outlander, former leader of the Eternal Alliance/Eternal Empire. You'll have to fight both Republic and Sith Empire forces throughout the galaxy as you seek to establish a new identity and the galaxy rapidly descends into another war between the two main powers with Zakuul attempting to recover from its near extinction.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

notanjelika
08.14.2017 , 01:25 AM | #26
Quote: Originally Posted by Keta View Post
The next bad guy? The Outlander, former leader of the Eternal Alliance/Eternal Empire. You'll have to fight both Republic and Sith Empire forces throughout the galaxy as you seek to establish a new identity and the galaxy rapidly descends into another war between the two main powers with Zakuul attempting to recover from its near extinction.
This makes no sense. Why would a LS jedi fight against the Republic? Why not side with the Republic and destroy the Empire once and for all?
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

Keta
08.14.2017 , 12:07 PM | #27
Quote: Originally Posted by notanjelika View Post
This makes no sense. Why would a LS jedi fight against the Republic? Why not side with the Republic and destroy the Empire once and for all?

Because the Republic has deemed the Outlander an enemy. The Outlander, LS or DS has no choice but to fight. Ditto for the Sith Empire. Advantage for BW? It keeps everything on a single storyline, no multiple stories that need different artwork, conversation, scripting etc.
Yes, another referral link; click it or don't. Free stuff for you, free stuff for me.

QueenVictoriaII
08.14.2017 , 09:59 PM | #28
My money's on either a new villain or potentially Scorpio. Though... I haven't really done Iokath, so it's entirely possible I'm missing something that would change that.

notanjelika
08.15.2017 , 02:44 AM | #29
Quote: Originally Posted by Keta View Post
Because the Republic has deemed the Outlander an enemy. The Outlander, LS or DS has no choice but to fight. Ditto for the Sith Empire. Advantage for BW? It keeps everything on a single storyline, no multiple stories that need different artwork, conversation, scripting etc.
So if the Republic captures me, it means I'll be locked in the Jedi Temple basement on Tython and forced to knit socks for the poor children from Kalikori village? Kidding!
On topic now: yep, what you said actually makes sense, the Republic will deem my character as an enemy, even if she's a Jedi.
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

Paulsutherland
08.15.2017 , 10:56 AM | #30
I'm going to say ... a faction from the same place as that monster in 'Terror from Beyond'