Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Next bad guy(s)?

Celise
08.12.2017 , 03:04 AM | #11
SW is sleeping one night and out of a dead sleep the SW instantly wakes up and sits up, vette is before him, but she looks different and very disturbed, her outward apperance looks monsterous as she moves around and all you hear are these tortured screams of vette. She tries to attack you but in dead space like style, the next moment you realise you are defending from fresh air. you switch the lights on and move over to the mirror, and vette is standing behind the warrior with her monsterou apperance as she tries to kill you. you fight again but vette throws you across the room and quickly disappears as Lana comes over in wondering what the warrior is doing on the floor.

the warrior gets up and says nothing to lana about it.

IoNonSoEVero
08.12.2017 , 12:14 PM | #12
There's our next expansion! THE TWI'LEK OF TERROR!

notanjelika
08.12.2017 , 12:21 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by Celise View Post
SW is sleeping one night and out of a dead sleep the SW instantly wakes up and sits up, vette is before him, but she looks different and very disturbed, her outward apperance looks monsterous as she moves around and all you hear are these tortured screams of vette. She tries to attack you but in dead space like style, the next moment you realise you are defending from fresh air. you switch the lights on and move over to the mirror, and vette is standing behind the warrior with her monsterou apperance as she tries to kill you. you fight again but vette throws you across the room and quickly disappears as Lana comes over in wondering what the warrior is doing on the floor.

the warrior gets up and says nothing to lana about it.
That's actually very good, i like it. No joke, no sarcasm, no irony, i really like it.
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

Raynezazki
08.12.2017 , 12:36 PM | #14
Vette would be a weird choice. I kind of wish some of the advisors would turn on you depending on faction. But oh well.

notanjelika
08.12.2017 , 12:50 PM | #15
Quote: Originally Posted by Raynezazki View Post
Vette would be a weird choice. I kind of wish some of the advisors would turn on you depending on faction. But oh well.
Sana-Rae could do it, she is a force sensitive. One "vision" could make her turn against you, after all she saw Voss burned by Vaylin.

IoNonSoEVero
08.12.2017 , 12:54 PM | #16
Quote: Originally Posted by notanjelika View Post
Sana-Rae could do it, she is a force sensitive. One "vision" could make her turn against you, after all she saw Voss burned by Vaylin.
I actually thought that might be a direction they were heading in, because Sana-Rae has that conversation with you about how she has reached the end of the visions interpreted by others, and is now interpreting her own visions and making her own choices.

And that other Voss mystic was in league with Malgus and Severin during the False Emperor arc so there's certainly precedent for them turning on people.

Raynezazki
08.12.2017 , 12:59 PM | #17
Quote: Originally Posted by notanjelika View Post
Wow that would be pretty good. Especially if we could tie in into a new super baddy for us to get rid of (I actually don't mind the increasing power scale of bad guys but I'm type trash so lol).

notanjelika
08.12.2017 , 01:01 PM | #18
Quote: Originally Posted by IoNonSoEVero View Post
And that other Voss mystic was in league with Malgus and Severin during the False Emperor arc so there's certainly precedent for them turning on people.
Talsa-Ko, the girlfriend of Darth Serevin

Coge
08.12.2017 , 01:04 PM | #19
I hope its Jadus.
Do or do not. There is no try.

BlueShiftRecall
08.12.2017 , 04:18 PM | #20
Jadus or Malgus, or maybe they teamed up!
Quote: Originally Posted by Darkelefantos View Post
BTW, it's really hard not to read your name as Blue****tRecall.
Supporter Of: Purple Twi'leks (Since 2015) and More Miraluka Masks