Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Blood Hunt needs serious change for Veteran

Feztonio
12.31.2017 , 10:10 AM | #11
again, when they did the last 2 expansions and decided instead of coming up with new FP's to simply recycle the existing ones to first lvl 65, and then lvl 70, they didn't actually do a mechanics and damage and difficulty pass over on them. so as a result, several of the FP's are far too difficult - especially on veteran when there's low level characters, or 4Dps/2T&2D or some other less than optimal set up.

i just bombed out of a manaan group on the second boss on vet mode (four dps). my dps juggy is i240, but the rest of the group was a lvl 20 merc, a lvl 33 assassin, and a fresh lvl 70 merc who just dinged seventy this morning so was in blue 220/230 stuff with only 1 piece of set gear at 230. the two lowbies had never been in manaan before. boss #2 can rage quit even a full group of 70's who have been there before. we were doomed from the start.

games should be challenging yet fun. not make you want to punch a fist through your monitor. BW ought to give us a late xmas gift and if they're going to just recycle content that's 4 and 5 and 6 years old... at least retune it for 2018 and beyond.
Quote:
"First, you can continue as a subscriber, which gives you unlimited access to ALL game features and future Game Updates at no additional charge." -Jeff Hickman - Executive Producer - Star Wars: The Old Republic