Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Keith, you need to stop the pvp cheats

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > General Discussion
Keith, you need to stop the pvp cheats

Foambreaker
08.04.2017 , 10:46 AM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by TUXs View Post
I think a great deal of "odd activity" in PvP can be chalked up to an engine that seems to confuse itself quite often with where YOU see characters and where IT sees characters, it happens in PvE as well...but there are absolutely fishy things that go on in PvP and I would really love for whoever is in charge of that, to take a look at it,
This, if you PvP melee it really shows.

Also, OP, operatives have a leap to target ability, not just roll.

HuaRya
08.04.2017 , 12:26 PM | #12
On Harbinger:

It's not just PVP. In GSF there are people exploiting some kind of ping/lag where they stutter and jump around when in that mode they can't be hit and can run through asteroids and walls. Worst of all they can fire at you and drop mines inside of satellites so that you can't destroy them.

Icykill_
08.04.2017 , 03:59 PM | #13
Quote: Originally Posted by JattaGin View Post
I haven't seen any unusual activity lately. Do you have videos to show what is happening?
I do, but what does that solve? I can't post them here and Bioware refuse to give us a ledgitmate avenue to send them.
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦
Please click this Refer a Friend link for free stuff

Icykill_
08.04.2017 , 04:00 PM | #14
Quote: Originally Posted by Thourne View Post
Just wanted to point out that Juggs have two separate Utilities they can take that grant 50% speed boosts.
/sigh... yes I'm fully away of all the utilities and abilities.
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦

Icykill_
08.05.2017 , 02:58 PM | #15
Neweast hack... stealth out for 1/2 second so people lose target lock...
I've seen this done in four matches now (twice in arena)... twice with a sniper (same guy, but two days apart)... one on a Jugg and one on a PT... no operatives on their teams so it wasn't group stealth.
They can also do this at will and lead with it in an attack or if they are getting focused. All of a sudden they disappear for 1/2 second like stealthing and then reappear and you've lost lock.

Come on Keith, this is getting stupid now. I know I've unsubbed and shouldn't care and you've probably stopped reading my posts... but you will never get me back if this isn't addressed ontop of all the other things.

Letting people cheat in pvp is going to destroy any work you do to get people to play it... fix it for the community and the health of the game

Edit : You need to send some moderators into the game because reporting them won't help as they are able to hide what they are doing from your system. Checking your data will reveal nothing, so it will be our word against theirs. The only way you will catch them is in the game.
RIP APAC Players 😢😢😢😢💦

Qronus
08.09.2017 , 06:23 PM | #16
Was in a Quesh Stunball today, and saw a Sage WALK, not run through the acid with the ball, and take only a trivial amount of damage. He did this on two separate occasions in the same match!
His team would pass him the ball whenever they'd get it.
This is ridiculous!

I grouped up later in the day with a friend who had been in the same match, but on a character I didn't recognize, so I didn't know he was in there. He started telling me about this Sage he saw moving through the acid with the ball...

SavantDreadtech
08.09.2017 , 06:57 PM | #17
We all know its an issue, I mean there plenty of threads about it. Must 50-70 of them by now. Thinking about it, most are by you OP.

Keith, you need to stop multiple threads on the same issue.

Soljin
08.09.2017 , 07:11 PM | #18
Since they stated they are raising UC rewards for Ranked to add incentive maybe they might think about fixing all the bugs and hacking as well...

I won't step foot in any Ranked PvP for any game when I know there is rampant unchecked hacking going on regularly...

Without fixing the bugs and cheating increasing incentives is just a recipe for people to queue but not attempt to win...

I highly doubt that is the goal.
I want my SWG...
#Remove RnG
Refer a friend link: http://www.swtor.com/r/rqkzQz

OneHit
08.09.2017 , 11:12 PM | #19
Keith,

Since we're on the subject i was wondering.... Top 96. Does that only apply to the top 3 hackers per advanced class per servers? Or do some lesser hackers also get top rewards? Any way we can get rewards to actual players? I understand hackers pay sub fees and those are hard to come by these days. But at what point do you say enough is enough and take actual steps to correct this?

TUXs
08.10.2017 , 08:18 AM | #20
Quote: Originally Posted by OneHit View Post
Keith,

Since we're on the subject i was wondering.... Top 96. Does that only apply to the top 3 hackers per advanced class per servers? Or do some lesser hackers also get top rewards? Any way we can get rewards to actual players? I understand hackers pay sub fees and those are hard to come by these days. But at what point do you say enough is enough and take actual steps to correct this?
I love the subtlety
All warfare is based on deception If his forces are united, separate them If you are far from the enemy, make him believe you are near A leader leads by example not by force
My referral code: here What you get: here (1 FREE transfer 7-day FREE sub FREE Jumpstart and Preferred Bundles)