Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Our Manaan Ocean Retreat? ...

Vanjenn
08.03.2017 , 11:46 AM | #1
Something's wrong in the waters around Manaan SH...

Remember falling off the edge of the Manaan SH? Unreal. Scream and die right there. It should be sink or swim! Right? That's some crazy deadly ocean water right off that stronghold.

Is the water toxic? Is it radioactive?!

Strange there's no fish in the water around the SH. There's only a little coral reef under the floor. (Which looks good, BTW, but has only a few fish) It must be a built-in aquarium, though, as it looks nothing like the rest of the ocean out the windows. In the dark waters around the structure there is only seaweed and rocks and a far distant big shark swimming. Wait a minute. That shark may be irradiated!

-Hey, we last longer in the radiation area in the Black Hole than here in Manaan's water!

*LOL*

Ohhh, I get it. The areas we can't access must hold a secret radioactive toxic waste facility! No! It must be stopped! Save the ocean stronghold! Open the hallway doors and deactivate the garden forcefield! We need the submarines, too. We need access to the secret areas. We should be able to claim the whole stronghold as ours. Only then, can we safeguard it from danger.

Give us the entire stronghold! Balance must be restored to Manaan's oceans and our SH! Perhaps then the sea life will flourish around the stronghold. And the Force (of Decorating) will be in balance there!

Devs, we need a Herioc Moment for Manaan SH!

* * * Suggestions For Some Heroic Efforts: * * *

* Please give us better ocean experiences.
- We want to see fish swimming by the windows in the underwater rooms. Please?
- Where's our Big Blue fish from the Manaan promo video? Give it! Please?
- Maybe help us swim or sink deep in the ocean?? [swim=temporary ability?]
- Submarine rides woud be nice, too (but I'm not holding my breath). It'd be so cool!
- Better water veiws: huge windows & underwater walkway where we see fish, shark, etc.

* Please give us the whole stronghold!
- Give us freedom to jump the hedge or give us garden gates to walk through.
- Give us those two side doors in the hallway (yes, we can see them) to unlock and expand our SH.
- Give us access to our starship hooks (in case we need to escape in our ships.)

* Please give us more hook options, everywhere. (We're "hooked" on decorating!)
- Really!

Thanks for reading!
- -- ---> --> -> Welcome, Friend. <- <-- <--- -- -
& the force be with you!

Slowpokeking
08.03.2017 , 12:01 PM | #2
Agree with it.
http://www.swtor.com/r/5trH8B

My Referral Code.

casirabit
08.03.2017 , 04:20 PM | #3
/sign:

But will add one thing:

I would like a walkway under the water that you could walk from side to the other but there needs to be fish or sharks swimming by, especially the larger shark which if I recall from Manann in the Kotor was named Progenitor. Maybe it is her/him out there.
A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous. A girl should also always be a lady even when arguing. If you like redheads click my Referral link Referral: http://www.swtor.com/r/VkfKqj

Vanjenn
08.03.2017 , 05:49 PM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by casirabit View Post
I would like a walkway under the water that you could walk from side to the other but there needs to be fish or sharks swimming by, especially the larger shark which if I recall from Manann in the Kotor was named Progenitor. Maybe it is her/him out there.
-Just added to my list, too.
An underwater walkway would be awesome! Yes, they should give us the sea life to watch. I meant to ask for big underwater windows, but forgot, and I really like your idea best. The big shark does look really cool.

Thanks for the info on the shark. I didn't play KOTOR so didn't know the history or that it had a name. I think you're right, though, and it must be the same one! Progenitor, the shark. We need a better way to veiw it than those little windows...
- -- ---> --> -> Welcome, Friend. <- <-- <--- -- -
& the force be with you!

Jenva
08.03.2017 , 06:16 PM | #5
Quote: Originally Posted by Vanjenn View Post
An underwater walkway would be awesome! Yes, they should give us the sea life to watch. I meant to ask for big underwater windows, but forgot, and I really like your idea best. The big shark does look really cool.
.... We need a better way to veiw it than those little windows...
/signed

Yes, I agree with all. And the underwater glass tunnel would be a better way to observe the ocean life, assuming the walls are all glass and not the tiny portholes we currently have. Here's a link to a real underwater aquarium wall to help inspire the devs. Just think, the line of happy kids watching fish could be us players watching sharks and fish go by!
http://audubonnatureinstitute.org/aq...mexico-exhibit
My Friends...
May the Force Be With You!

Lord_Rezo
08.03.2017 , 10:35 PM | #6
There could be a chamber in the bottom part of the stronghold, in the deep sea... where you get inside and there is just another door in the other side of the room, and you press a button and you get into a "vehicle" that lets you explore the deepths (the vehicle could be you in an underwater diving suit or something).

Perhaps allow decorating the bottom and a special "secret" building in the bottom where anyone could either buy some sort of small secret hole or an hidden sith-jedi small room.
Peace is a lie. There is only passion.

Quote: Originally Posted by Goalan
The world is what you make of it. If you break down real life it can be just a grind too. Or you could go through life and enjoy the journey, and beauty of it all.