Make Translocate (most useless ability in the game) usable on enemy players in PvP

Glower

Needs to be insta cast to be useful and yes it would be useful. I've used it occasionally in soloq (to save a teammate) but it's too unreliable as is and generally a waste of a couple gcds. If it was instant I could use it to save myself from getting gibbed in soloq and it would have situational use in 4s (move your cc'd healer into cleave, save a teammate etc.). Edited by LeglessChair

I've used it before in Huttball to save the ball carrier from a fire/acid pull where the vents haven't erupted yet, or to help push the ball carrier ahead safely and CC the crowd that was around him. Sometimes I use it when I've gotten away from my guarded friendly and he gets opened up on by 1 or 2 stealthers. I'll take another extra couple of seconds to find a quiet corner and swap places. Still, the ability needs to be reworked; instant cast and giving the vanguard and translocated target a 10 percent heal would make the ability much more desirable.