Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Cyan Schematics?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Cyan Schematics?

CrazyScruffy
08.01.2017 , 02:59 PM | #11
Quote: Originally Posted by JediAkemi View Post
You may have been able to do it before KotFE, but I'm pretty sure we can't get the schematics or do the 'put it in the weapon, rip it, RE' trick any more

yes you can, but a point to remember, it can't be one someone crafted. It has to be the crystal from the OP. and then you equip it, then rip, and then it will have a schematic to learn.

psandak
08.01.2017 , 07:21 PM | #12
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyScruffy View Post
yes you can, but a point to remember, it can't be one someone crafted. It has to be the crystal from the OP. and then you equip it, then rip, and then it will have a schematic to learn.
OK I have an Advanced Purple Indestructible crystal that I have acquired from Ops. See link below for images of the same item on the GTN with a "made by" indicator, the one I have not having that in the tooltip and my inability to RE for schematic even though I do not have the schematic.

Enlighten me please, I REALLY want to know how I can get this (and two other crystals) schematic.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0By...254X3Q2aTVVZ2s
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date