Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

[Artifice] Cyan Schematics?

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Crew Skills
[Artifice] Cyan Schematics?

Jacksoundwave
07.31.2017 , 05:01 PM | #1
Hello,

I was wondering if Cyan PVE Crystals had schematics that were available? All the sources that I have so far point to RE, and that is impossible now. I have 2 of the Cyan crystals learned, and would like to get the third (Eviscerating).

psandak
07.31.2017 , 05:32 PM | #2
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacksoundwave View Post
Hello,

I was wondering if Cyan PVE Crystals had schematics that were available? All the sources that I have so far point to RE, and that is impossible now. I have 2 of the Cyan crystals learned, and would like to get the third (Eviscerating).
You can no longer learn schematics for color crystals that drop from operations...period.
The Ortzid Legacy on The Harbinger
Car'beerd (Guardian) Dalkery (Scoundrel) Blairnah (Sage) Daellia (Merc) and 11 other characters
Understanding Crew Skills / High End Schematics / Best Crew Skills / Crew Skill Money Making / Reverse Engineering Rules / SWTOR Story to date

CrazyScruffy
07.31.2017 , 07:02 PM | #3
Quote: Originally Posted by psandak View Post
You can no longer learn schematics for color crystals that drop from operations...period.
not true, only certain ones were ever able for RE. and the ones that were still are. you just cant RE one that someone else has crafted, you must get original crystal from the OP or the schematic from same

Vercundus
08.01.2017 , 02:28 AM | #4
Quote: Originally Posted by CrazyScruffy View Post
not true, only certain ones were ever able for RE. and the ones that were still are. you just can RE one that someone else has crafted, you must get original crystal from the OP or the schematic from same
No, you can't. When making a statement like this, please provide exact details how is this possible.
Choices matter... I choose not to sub until conquest is fixed...

My referral link http://www.swtor.com/r/jRpChs

supertimtaf
08.01.2017 , 03:35 AM | #5
You can indeed RE the crystal to get the components, but you won't get any schematics for doing it, sadly.
I've got some Black/Purple crystals from the TfB Operation, I can RE all of them, but the icon clearly says "No research available". Too bad you cannot do this anymore
Eliadil - Darkness Assassin Darth Malgus

Feel free to use my referal link if you liked my help ! Free stuff for you and me !

Jacksoundwave
08.01.2017 , 08:36 AM | #6
So, then there was no Schematic as a separate item? Like 'Schematic: Advanced Cyan Hawkeye Crystal or something?

orangenkaiser
08.01.2017 , 09:05 AM | #7
Quote: Originally Posted by Jacksoundwave View Post
So, then there was no Schematic as a separate item? Like 'Schematic: Advanced Cyan Hawkeye Crystal or something?
No, there was never a schematic like that for the Cyan crystals. You had to R/E them from old Endgame armor to learn the schematic but they patched it so you can no longer do that. So unfortunately, if you don't have the schematic now, you won't be able to get it.
Snazzy Signature here

CrazyScruffy
08.01.2017 , 10:57 AM | #8
I've had many long conversations with the devs and CS, and i have been assured and have gotten schematics from RE crystals

http://dulfy.net/2012/05/07/endgame-...o-obtain-them/

CrazyScruffy
08.01.2017 , 11:05 AM | #9
Quote: Originally Posted by supertimtaf View Post
You can indeed RE the crystal to get the components, but you won't get any schematics for doing it, sadly.
I've got some Black/Purple crystals from the TfB Operation, I can RE all of them, but the icon clearly says "No research available". Too bad you cannot do this anymore
all of you are misleading this player. while you cannot learn schematics from black purple you can with other ones.

So yes you can get Cyan (crystals) to RE to learn the schematic. along with purple, black red and black blue.

JediAkemi
08.01.2017 , 01:22 PM | #10
You may have been able to do it before KotFE, but I'm pretty sure we can't get the schematics or do the 'put it in the weapon, rip it, RE' trick any more