Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Satele Shan must die thread :D:D:D:D !!!!!! You took us Darth Marr now we take Satele

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Satele Shan must die thread :D:D:D:D !!!!!! You took us Darth Marr now we take Satele

deFafnyr
08.16.2017 , 05:14 PM | #91
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
Indeed - when we get to kill her (poor Theron will have a breakdown) we'll just be stuck with her preachy force ghost joining up with ruined Marr's preachy force ghost. She is also my prime suspect for the traitor, which is why I think she is likely to see the full force of my lightning. No-one else makes much sense (maybe Lana).

I would like to add Guss Tuno to the pile of souls for the "Resurrect Marr VooDoo"
I don't think there'd be a lot of love lost there. She was pretty cold to him in SoR.

Spoiler
K'azhmyr deSairys
<3 Arcann for Romance Please <3

Mzuta
08.22.2017 , 11:16 AM | #92
Quote: Originally Posted by LordAppius View Post
Interesting if you ppl think about what valkorion said "one of them is going to betray you"

I always thought, nah this is not s poiler, apparently it was ;P.

The next thing happening is the alliance getting destroyed, and i think this new order will succede, because Valkorion also said "remeber me when your Alliance burns to the ground"

Kofte and kotet (although bad) told us that one of them would betray. Would never be lana because she has a complete different loyalty than theron, and theron might be working as a double agent, who knows. Honestly if he dies he dies. The same thing with lana, if she dies she dies, i'm not that fussed about it. I only care about
Spoiler
I will never forget valkorion's last line "Remember me when your alliance burns to the ground" ..LOL I can't wait all has to come to an end...

Paulsutherland
08.22.2017 , 11:25 AM | #93
Quote: Originally Posted by Sarova View Post
I would like to add Guss Tuno to the pile of souls for the "Resurrect Marr VooDoo"
Listen to this guy ... I am ready to sacrifice a good portion of my companions for the return of Darth Marr! If I need a lot of deaths for the Sith Voodoo to work, fear not, I'm ready to do a Ziost to Rishi!

jgoranson
08.23.2017 , 09:36 AM | #94
I don't know why they wont let us kill Auntie Satele maybe cause she is a Reven blood or something witch is lame as she already pops out a kid her job is done lets us fight her. It's even more sad cause they made us kill off Uncle Malgus her Sith opposite and then replaced him with Daddy Marr who they then had Grandpa Valkorion kill him and just had Auntie Satele go off on some random planet and just have her sit there not doing anything i mean come if your going keep her alive then have her do more then what she did or better yet let us fight and kill her to end that story arc and make up for are two sith role models you killed 3 if you want to count Valkorion. I miss Daddy Marr

Swingkittie
08.25.2017 , 08:56 AM | #95
Quote: Originally Posted by deFafnyr View Post
I don't think there'd be a lot of love lost there. She was pretty cold to him in SoR.

Spoiler
In Satele's defense she didn't want Theron to know his father because she sensed the dark side in Jace Malcolm. She was trying to protect Theron but at the same time she also rejected him because of her devotion to the Jedi and the war. It is too bad they didn't really explore that side of Malcome in Iokath unless you side with the Empire.
Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line!