Please upgrade your browser for the best possible experience.

Chrome Firefox Internet Explorer

Satele Shan must die thread :D:D:D:D !!!!!! You took us Darth Marr now we take Satele

STAR WARS: The Old Republic > English > Story and Lore
Satele Shan must die thread :D:D:D:D !!!!!! You took us Darth Marr now we take Satele

LordAppius
07.30.2017 , 04:32 AM | #1
I'm okay when characters are killed for a high purpose or their deaths will have an impact on the main protagonist, but this wasn't the case with Marr, he died a shameful death when he was powerful enough by his own right (although he had already mentioned that his body was weak i doubt that one lightning attack from valkorion would be enough to kill him).

So what am i proposing ? Kill off Satele. She has been here for way to long

Eshvara
07.30.2017 , 04:39 AM | #2
I don't really want her to die, then the republic wont have anyone iconic left.
#Arcannite
||Refer a friend🙋|| The wheel... spins... again.
💫Darth Malgus💫

fatsi
07.30.2017 , 04:43 AM | #3
I am pretty sure that Satale is going to die because I am pretty sure that she is 'the traitor' in Iokath storyline. No better candidate for that role.

Paulsutherland
07.30.2017 , 05:34 AM | #4
We need a Darth Marr resurrection story ... I fine with doing the Sith Voodoo to bring him back. If it requires a sacrifice ... I have a whole list of ungrateful companions who are ready to step up to the challenge.

Estelindis
07.30.2017 , 06:25 AM | #5
Nope, Satele forever!
|| My referral link || Trask Ulgo > The Progenitor > Darth Malgus ||
Satisfying returns for class companions!
Especially companions of the long-neglected consular...
~~~Felix Iresso return discussion~~~

notanjelika
07.30.2017 , 07:44 AM | #6
Quote: Originally Posted by Paulsutherland View Post
We need a Darth Marr resurrection story ... I fine with doing the Sith Voodoo to bring him back. If it requires a sacrifice ... I have a whole list of ungrateful companions who are ready to step up to the challenge.
I'm "donating" one recruited-by-mistake Skadge for the Sith Voodoo!
Please bring back Jaesa Willsaam

Zeng
07.30.2017 , 07:56 AM | #7
JUST NO! It shouldn't be forced upon us. I quite like her character but she shouldn't be killed for lack of VO or whatever else.

ottffsse
07.30.2017 , 08:02 AM | #8
Quote: Originally Posted by fatsi View Post
I am pretty sure that Satale is going to die because I am pretty sure that she is 'the traitor' in Iokath storyline. No better candidate for that role.
Sneaky Satele! I thought she became a recluse like yoda somewhere.

Deewe
07.30.2017 , 08:57 AM | #9
Actually would have been more epic with her dead than to get stuck with grandmother Satele and her wrinkles in place of kicking a_ses force powers.
-----
[HOW_TO] Mouse look toogle

Thruine
07.30.2017 , 08:59 AM | #10
I don't want her killed off but I consider her dead. Some characters got the choice to kill her I believe on Odessa. I've found any time you can kill or release some character then you might as well say your goodbyes as you will never see them again regardless of what you did. She could still return in ghost form like Marr. Marr I thought was a throw away character since I never played an Imperial high enough to see him make his entrance. It was like, here's the new leader... see how different he is from the others... aggressive and masked.... whole new approach to how the villain will look now...,

What's been weird to me is we've not had any other character besides Saresh (I still can't spell that) even come close to having the presence of Satele. The commander on Ilum just was there and gone. None of the Jedi saved in the knight story have been seen again. In fact, I'm not sure some of the knight and consular council member have met each other.

But wanting Satele dead because Marr died... typical Siths.